Thread: Hello. New to area I am In south padre island SPI looking for hookup

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hello. New to area I am In south padre island SPI looking for hookup

Hello. I am saying on south padre island for a few months. Looking for a hook up. So far local ads for the Brownsville are all scams. Would also welcome any recommendations. Thinking of also walking over to Mexico if there is anyplace good there.
    Thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Go to kittyads.com bro..theres 2 that im looking at there names are Lilly and Grecia

Is this coming around here after trying to contact a a few of the people on the ads from that site kitty ads I start getting death threats demanding that I pay $1000 for disturbing the girls are they going to come and kill me and my family and all that stuff sending pictures of decapitated heads etc. what’s wrong with this area? And how many people actually fall for that?

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Hi I am most definitely not a scam baby call me 3612559639

A few of them work with a "manager" that bitches when you drop the date and does the same threats. From what I heard the girls are usually bait and switch anyway. They never act out on the threats. Ive sent a location before for fun and noone ever showed up. We dont get many visitors in the rgv and when they come theyre usually priced out of the market and its slim pickings down here. Your better off finding a regular for yourself from dating apps. The variety of legitimate girls are san antonio and up.

Yea. Tried a few dating apps. All scams so far. They ask for my number and I use a google voice number with a California area code. They all say they are in California so not far. Gets really tiring. What happened to the old days of finding the right street corner. And most of these want you to cash app them first. Yea. Sure. Not doing that.

Verified Companion Companion
    Hi I’m Bella.
    I’m in Edinburg but definitely worth the drive I can even meet you half way if you’d like
    Message me if you like short busty Latina’s
    (314)499-1945
    Sexy college girl by the university

@BustyBella38DD Are you newbie friendly?

Damn Bella was my fav up in SA! Please come and visit us up here gorgeous!!!