Companion's Handle: SensualSophie
Date of Visit: 12/11/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Prefers a PM first, then a text mentioning your OH2 handle
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-SensualSophie
City, State: Tyler, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Sensual Massage, LFK, DFK, Breast & Nipple Play, Body Worship, BBBJ, FIV, CFS, CG, Missionary, Convo
Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
Donation: 270 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 35-38 (pure guess based upon convo info, looks great)
Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Approx 5'8" tall, a little thick and curvy in all the right places, fabulous DDD Breasts, large areolas, eraser nipples, silky smooth & tight skin, beautiful sparkling eyes. Pictures in Profile and Posts are accurate. Good conversationalist.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely YES!!

Public comments:
My first time to see Sophie...her post identified her arrival and scheduling requirements; I followed directions and received a quick reply confirming the appointment. Every communication was clear, concise, friendly and prompt. She met me in an open sheer short robe, panties and a big beautiful smile and enticing eyes. I knew right away I would have some fun. Excellent kisser, her hands are magic, sloppy bbj and very very wet...a very good time and I hope she comes thru E TX again sometime.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.