So after a long day of travel with delayed flights and tons of hassle I finally get to my hotel. The woman behind the desk can see that I am tired, smelly and need some attention. After giving me an upgrade offers to have my bags taken to the room so I can have a quick drink before the bar closes. After my drink and feeling better I head to my room. As I enter I see the woman from the front desk with one of her friends. She puts her finger over my mouth to indicate not to say anything and everything will be all right.

Her friend starts a warm shower while the woman from the front desks takes off my clothes. As I stand naked in by the shower they each undress and direct me into the shower where they get in and assist me in washing the travel stench off of me. Once done, they dry me off and lead me to the bed. Front desk woman kneels in front of me and takes me into her mouth. Her friend gives me a deep kiss and massages my upper body with the skill of a licensed massuse. They then switch places bringing my tired body completely to life. The friend then lays on the bed and I am directed to kneel and I begin oral on her. Front desk woman is giving me pointers and friend reaches maximum orgasm. Front desk then lays down and pulls me on her and I enter her. Slowly at first, getting more forceful with each thrust. We continue until I load her with my blank baby batter.

While I recover the two ladies begin to take turns keeping each other hot and steamy. When recovered friend gets on top of me RCG style. As she is bouncing up and down front desk girl slowly slides a finger in her ass. She is surprised and stops for a second. Front desk girl lets her know she will enjoy it and to keep going. After several minutes of this continued RCG with FIA friend is all worked up. Front desk girl asks if friend would like her finger replaced with my cock. Tentatively she responds "yes". We lay her on her back and I raise her legs and slowly go where only a finger has been before. When I get fully inside, front desk girl gets on top in 69 and DATY's while I pound away reaching climax in her ass.

We shower and the ladies leave. I check out two days later not once running into either of them again.