I see you at a club and your boyfriend is acting like a fool. He's drunk and stupid and laughing with his buddies. One of his friends is a buddy of mine and offers to have his "chump" buddy give the girlfriends a ride hope while the guys go to a strip club. I'm game, so I hang out with you and drive you and two other girls home. You're the last stop. Your boyfriend is still gone. You invite me in for coffee. I start to kiss your neck from behind as you lean over the counter. You reach behind and feel my hard-on. I lift your sundress and unzip. I spread your legs and slide in. You're wet, but I'm thick, so it takes a few short strokes before I can go balls deep. I pull out and you ask what's wrong. I pick you up and toss you on the couch. I tell you to leave your heels on. I slide in with you on your back and pin your feet behind your head. I'm hitting it as hard as I can and you look up and tell me to come inside you. It's like a magic button. I start to throb and gush and every ounce of cum shoots into you and I keep fucking you as the cum keeps pouring into you. We realize your phone was turned on and your boyfriend is watching via facetime. You tell him it's his fault and I slide out and you lick my cock clean. I get hard again and face-fuck you as he watches in a rage. I fuck you again, this time from behind and then slide it into your ass as he goes ballistic. I cum deep in your ass and kiss you hard. Then I go before he gets back and leave him a note telling him that I'm open to give you a ride home any time - and that if he puts his hands on you you I will end his pathetic existence.