Thread: Hello Gang!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question Hello Gang!!

Did this well run dry?? There hasn't been any meaningful post since May!

How's everyone feeling about the Hobby now, in this crazy, mostly upside down, and soon to be over, Year.

As for me, I can't wait for it to be over! Thank goodness I did enroll in a covid vaccine study, so now that's it's been approved I'm not feeling quite as fearful of hanging out with new contacts. Unfortunately it appears that the end of this mess is several months out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    Hey C007,
    Just glad I was already established with a list of ladies I could see on a regular basis. The amount of play has cut back, but I'm still getting what I need, even if not quite as often. So even if the COVID thing lingers on, I'll still be good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same here. I was able to get connected and see local ladies on a regular basis with an occasional one or 2 travelling companions thrown into the mix - P411 paid for itself this year :-)

Verified Hobbyist (retired) BCD
    Hello everyone. I've been on a break for awhile. Dipping my toes back into the water.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Howdy client and RL. I’m still here, not getting around real good these days but my heart is still in the hobby.