Thread: P411 worth it?

P411 worth it?

Is P411 worth the price for y'all? Seems a little steep to me with the initial fee plus the yearly subscription. Any insight?

Being safe is better than being sorry for not being safer! The hobby can be dangerous but P411 insures that the odds of success are in your favor! I say do it, if you intend on playing often with new providers. 1 wrong decision can ruin your life.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes

Ok I see, the benefits are in the safety and verification. Makes sense. Thank you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKel View Post
    Being safe is better than being sorry for not being safer! The hobby can be dangerous but P411 insures that the odds of success are in your favor! I say do it, if you intend on playing often with new providers. 1 wrong decision can ruin your life.
    I couldn't agree more, Mrkel is spot on about costly mistakes as I have experienced the best and the worst of this hobby. That said, I discontinued my membership last year mainly because I was seeing a sugar baby and not using it enough to justify the dues. When I was active on there I was spending more per session and seeing mostly touring providers, most of whom were a cut-above the current crop on here (If ultimate GFE is the standard). But like the C&W song "Life's A Dance" you learn as you go and my experience of six years says that most providers have unstable lives and there's absolutely no formula that guarantees success or satisfaction on every site or with every carefully selected provider. There's a provider on here that I have seen twice, the first time was awesome and left me with a happy afterglow; the second time was rather blah and rushed so I haven't tried for a third time. Like the women I have dated and/or married, they are human and their moods and moves they put on you can swing rather dramatically. Like many reviews state... YMMV!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD redleg505's Avatar
    I not only think it was worth signing up for, I thought it was worth getting the lifetime access so I don't have rpto renew yearly.

Verified Companion Companion
    As a provider, I feel P411 is totally worth it. Plus, I do like the new feature they added where if a lady isn't on P411, she can still see that he's on there and has okays, if he invites her. In the past, if two P411 providers invited a guy to P411, he would get a free trial for 6 months to try out P411, then make a decision on if he wanted to pay for the yearly or lifetime subscription. I'm not sure if they still do that. Anyway, I highly suggest it. I feel it makes screening easier on both sides, and less of that back and forth emailing. You can get to the fun stuff quicker. Enjoy! :)

Totally worth it.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Registered - not validated
    personally I feel safer when a guy has 5+ okays on p411. Unfortunately I have met some of the most entitled men on there.