Date of Visit: 12/2/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: 806 337 0660
Email Address: Sweettxbaby13@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?28401-TxNikki
City, State: Lubbock, Texas
Location: High End Luxury Apartment in Northwest Lubbock. Near Costco
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes. Lunchtime treat.
Activities: Sexy Lingerie, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, MSOG, Mirror fun.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 40's
Hair Color and Length: Frosted Blonde shoulder length, always well done.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: I have known TxNikki for many years. She is just as beautiful as the first time we met. A hot MILF who would turn your head at a grocery store. She is built very well, not a spinner, but with the sexist curves of anyone in the business. Well done C Cup MM, soft tan skin, and a beautiful sexy ass that I loved watching when she went up the stairs. Always dressed in sexy lingerie, smelling great but not overpowering.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always Exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely!!

Public comments:
I have known TxNikki going on 7 years now and she has always been my ATF here in Lubbock. She is go to provider in Lubbock. Always provides an amazing time, dressed in Sexy Lingerie, upscale apartment, GFE experience that you will never forget. She has provided me with many doubles experiences if you get the chance. Eatmeallover (yes please), Jules Milano, Cheyenne. TxNikki has provided me with my most unforgettable sexual experiences that will always be in my mind. Gentleman, if you are in Lubbock and have never met TxNikki get off of STG, get screened and be prepared for an amazing experience.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.