Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to OH2.. THE GENTLEMENS FAV MODEL BODY PLEASER 🤤🎉

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yummy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLover17 View Post
    Hey babe!
    Thank you for the compliments ❤️
    My menu includes Daty/ Dato , light kissing, Greek YMMV, cbbj and covered full service. I am also open to fetish. I mainly host in the Allen area but can also host in the downtown Dallas area. I also dance in Dallas if anyone would like to visit I can PM the club ❤️ I will be here until Sunday and then back again next Tuesday 🙃 I hope this hit the hammer on the nose 😌😏 thank you again for reaching out ! Hope to meet you
    Well done sweetie!

Registered Female (Not Verified) NicoleLover17's Avatar
    Hey Lovely fellas of the Dallas area ! I’ll be back in town February 6, 2021! Hope to meet some new friends during the time ! 😍❤️
    Your Naughty Pleasure... Nicky 🥳
    707-631-4087
    Only1prettygirl17@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very lovely and sexy! great legs indeed. Please tell us more, like your activities, no list and general idea of what part of Dallas you are in (Major cross Streets close by). Know this info would save you and us a great deal of time.
    last. how long are you going to be here, sweetie. Inquiring minds want to know all about you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLover17 View Post
    Hey Lovely fellas of the Dallas area ! I’ll be back in town February 6, 2021! Hope to meet some new friends during the time ! ��❤️
    Ill be looking forward to it, Ms. Lovely. Welcome again!

IM BACK BABES ! Incall and Outcall available all weekend ! My Incall is located in the ALLEN area off of highway 75! I can be reached by phone or text at 7076314087 or you can reach me by email at that1prettygirl17@gmail.com ❤️ Only in town until Tuesday so don’t miss out on your own personal model :) DATY friendly 8CC51F90-848B-4156-88D4-F83E3F73FB72.jpg
    707-631-4087

Accept New face in town ❤️ Long Leg Model Body Pleaser Visiting from CA

New to town but not to the world of pleasure 😌
    Reviews can be found here: https://linktr.ee/NicoleLover along with other thing Nicky ☺️❤️

I am a down to earth, pleaser! Love meeting new faces & traveling. I am available NOW for Incall and outcall in the Allen TX area off Highway 75!

I offer QV, HH, Hour and extended appointments.
    GFe Lite! ( DATY friendly )

I am willing to travel around the Allen and Dallas area as long as you can provide the Uber. I look forward to hearing from you ❤️ Only in town until Monday A1C7FFCE-0D50-49C3-A3EE-376970A5992E.jpg
    707-631-4087

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    New in town? What's this from December?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23127881%3B

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Nicole!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

New DDS!

Its been a while! How are you Dallas fellas doing ?! Im not too big on this site, as I have not figured out how to use it. I am back in Dallas! Come check out my *NEW* DDs 🔥❤️
    Attached Images Attached Images
    707-631-4087

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2