Thread: NCNS Twice by JennyJenny8675

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thumbs down NCNS Twice by JennyJenny8675

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...JennyJenny8675

Yes ladies and gents, you read that title correct and this is the correct author.

It's a true statement that I have been one of Jenny's biggest fans for a number of years. She had been the poster child for what a provider should be. Reliable, Beautiful, great skills, no drama. That has come to an end, at least with me.

It started back in Mid-Nov....on my birthday. 4 mins (YES, 4 MINS) before we were supposed to start, she said she will be a few mins late. Baby sitter running late. Ok no big deal. Excuse was BS but I didn't mind a few mins. Never heard back from her the rest of the night. I followed up the next day and was very simpathetic. Of course she came up with a BS response, "My son locked me out of the house and I didn't have my keys and I had to walk to get them." Yeah sure. But given I had seen her multiple times and she did offer to give me a nice discount, I decided to forgive and give another chance.

That leads up to Tonight. Sure enough, a few mins before our date was supposed to start, I get the "I'm going to be a few mins late" text. She said she'd be back at 7:09 (date supposed to start at 7). In the back of my mind I thought, "Oh shit, here we go again. But she wouldn't stand me up again would she?" Turns out, YES she did. I then get a text at 7:27, "Ok I'm on my way back to the house" I was already on the road starting to head home but I stopped and replied, "How long?" Of course she didnt respond so I got back on the road.

Then she finally response at 8:08 (hour and 8 mins after we were supposed to start), "OK I'm 5 mins away, I got into a fender bender"

So gents, this one has gone downhill. Unless you have seen her before and have a relationship, I would seriously consider someone else. Hell, even if you have seen her, be prepared for her to play you too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD pickupkid's Avatar
    well shit happens...give her a break

Quote Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
    well shit happens...give her a break
    +1. She told me also about the house key incident and I didn’t have an appointment with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I see $ Man’s report is bringing out the JJ WKs but they are not denying he is telling the truth here. Thanks for your report $ Man. I for one appreciate your 411.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Freaking, life happens... reminds me of my friend. Every time we go out to dinner. Gets the bill and never failed, he would leave a 40% tip. Always bitching at me to leave more then a few dollars. I would tell him, yes I would if service was better. He would bitch and complain waitresses work hard, again, I tell him yes, better service more tip! One day. Same waitress from before served us, complete ignored him, food cold, it was shity sevice... now he was bitching, and not patronizing the restaurant anymore. Point is?

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    @MoneyManMatt-- Regardless of who the provider is a NCNS is a NCNS (Regardless of shit happening) Thank you for reporting

A simple post of a NCNS has turned into Tales from the Crypt... Everyone has Tales but none relevant..... Good Lawd (said the Atheist)
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Shocking!!! I say, absolutely shocking!!!

Tried to see her when she first burst upon the scene locally. We were texting / emailing back and forth, and then she LHS and started with stuff I will not repeat.... saved me a lot of time and $$$ IMHO.

Compliments of the highest order to the ladies who have their stuff together and can consistently give great service in the long run! Ya'll are worth your weight in platinum! (Ya'll know who you are, wink, wink!)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Im not discounting any ones encounters especially MMM . Ive only met her [Staff edit. M] once behind closed doors where I found her very accommodating and enjoyable.
    Im not being a WK just speaking the truth, I guess as always with each of us at every encounter its YMMV.
    Seems to always be a crap shoot.

It is not allowed to reveal such things unless the member has already done so herself/himself.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion JennyJenny8675's Avatar
    This is the only comment I will make on this thread.
    To MoneyManMatt: I apologize... Sometimes life throws us curveballs that are beyond our control. I do my best and when they happen I make awesome deals (at my expense) to accommodate. I am sad that you felt the need to attack me publicly, but it is what it is:/
    To DocHoliday: I have been your biggest, if not your ONLY, white knight behind closed doors. That stopped when I read your comments.
    If you can’t catch don’t throw mf’er. May you find peace in this new year.
    To all of you that made positive comments on my behalf... I thank you so very much and really appreciate you all.
    Xoxo
    Jenny
    Review policy: No reviews.

She never begs, she knows how to choose them.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!