Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Satisfy your sweet tooth 😻🍬

Verified Companion Companion CAS_SIDY's Avatar

Satisfy your sweet tooth 😻🍬

Hey gentlemen I'm Cassidy ....I am a sweet girl who enjoys to please others. I stand 5'5 130lbs with beautiful curves in all the right places. In town for just a short time? Or looking for a regular girl then u have found your match and I am eager to meet and enjoy some quality time together. If u are looking for someone who is sexy friendly fun and down to earth...? Then your search ends here...!!! You are only steps away from the time of your life. Call/ text now to set up an appointment I promise my photos are 100% real and I'm totally worth your while.

100% independent ✅

100% Drama Free ✅

100% REAL ✅

0️⃣ tolerance for BS

NO AA under 45

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome aboard. Would love to know more about your menu, rates and general location of your Incall

Verified Hobbyist BCD romans8910's Avatar
    Welcome
    Guys can't call or text when you don't leave a number dear. You could also help us with a list of do's and don'ts and Rates. DFW is a big place so a general area you're working from is also helpful. The harder you make it the less you can expect. We really need your help when making an informed decision

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by romans8910 View Post
    Welcome
    Guys can't call or text when you don't leave a number dear. You could also help us with a list of do's and don'ts and Rates. DFW is a big place so a general area you're working from is also helpful. The harder you make it the less you can expect. We really need your help when making an informed decision
    Go to her profile and look at her pics. Number is there. Yes l know she should post it, but it can be found.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dick Goesinya's Avatar
    Very nice. Welcome.

DG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.
    Welcome. Some more info as has been mentioned like rates, services and schedule would be great.

https://dallas.rubratings.com/201070

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy sugar.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome, sweetie. Nice enticing visuals in your profile. Yummy comes to mind.
    How long are you here in Dallas would be a good place to start with additional information, your rates, services, including your "no list" and some idea of your in-call location would be most beneficial. Be sure to check your pms, you can only have a relative few until verified.
    last, in the future give us a "heads up" on future visits. That way we can make plans.
    Have fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mcharles4218's Avatar
    Howdy Darlin

Verified Companion Companion CAS_SIDY's Avatar

Come and play with someone that is sexy && sweet i am ready 4 fun

Hey gentlemen I'm Cassidy ....I am a sweet girl who enjoys to please others. I stand 5'5 130lbs with beautiful curves in all the right places. In town for just a short time? Or looking for a regular girl then u have found your match and I am eager to meet and enjoy some quality time together. If u are looking for someone who is sexy friendly fun and down to earth...? Then your search ends here...!!! You are only steps away from the time of your life. Call/ text now to set up an appointment I promise my photos are 100% real and I'm totally worth your while. So come satisfy your sweet tooth with what you have been missing out on. Im located north of addison off of the tollway and frankfford. Its a safe and discreet install location at my apartment. Call or text me for my donation amounts...i am available now
    469-254-1692

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Cas. How about posting some pics here dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Cas. How about posting some pics here dear.
    She has some pics on her profile. Very nice looking redhead.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    North East Tarrant County near North Keller.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy.

Welcome to OH2 girl, looking good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast