Thread: I was ripped off on my cell phone and a balled up $20 bill for an hour appointment

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

I was ripped off on my cell phone and a balled up $20 bill for an hour appointment

Last guy I saw was Swatkat, house member were able to contact me after the 1st appt, and they went to atm to deposit the money in since I cant drive when I have to take pain medicine. Keep in mind I charge my phone every night before I go to bed, so it was fully charged.

I did call my prodigy to let her know that I was fine and going into my next appointment. Couldn't find my phone, then she started calling to check up on me and it went to straight VM til 130.. Swat gave me a balled up 20 dollar bill for a hr appt.. I leave no cash in my house and definitely not crumbled up money. My TMJ acts up during the winter,so I might have been a little bit groggy and off my game due to taking meds the night before which I thought it would wear off by next morning for my (930 apt)it didnt. I have reach out to Swatkat) to ask him where did he leave the money with no available besides the 20 he left balled up. I also was able to to except his text when he was here.. after he left my family members came home to a a tore up house looking for my phone. It's not here nor the money he stole from me..

I don't do bbbj appts due to my tmj appts these days.

Now I have to buy a new phone

They're some members that can vouch for me, because 2 weeks ago couldn't do bbbj on on a regular due to my tmj

First guy gave me 180hh special, k*ds put that money in for me.. He was the 1st out the door..

SWAT Kat sent me a PM just now and he's still hasn't told me where he supposedly put the money or my cell phone since I had to answer his call..he leaves me a slick remark because I do not discuss all my medical issues with every client I do not have a buildup relationship with

I don't want to add this hobbyist into this conversation, elbbuddy but he can attest about two weeks ago my TMJ was acting up, but he wanted to see me anyway without getting bbbj due to the tmj.. in swatkat pm this morning he did mention where he put my money or my cell.

My meds knocks me out, when I have to take it, and cause grogginess the next day..he took a advantage of because my meds didn't wear off and he didn't tell me where he put the money or my cell phone was a****** insinuating other things. I tore my house before accusing but his response was a dead giveaway this a.m. and everyone knows I keep a clean house and most people put their money on the table
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 12-05-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Forward your pm from the mentioned hobbyist to the staff. If you suspect that hobbyist has stolen your phone from you, I suggest you have it locked through your carrier.

Also alert the ladies in the ladies area of said hobbyist's activities.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just... wow.

Ok, now my side.

Initially our 1 hour body rub appointment was for 1030AM, you texted you had an earlier appt at 9 that wouldn't let out until 1030 and wanted a few min extra. I replied why not just wait until 1045AM so you wouldn't have to rush. You agreed.

Got there right at 1044 and texted my arrival. Did not receive a reply until 1055 and you needed more time. I did not get the ok to go on up until 1102.

There was definitely a difference between the first couple of times I visited versus yesterday. You were way more than a 'little bit groggy'. Very sluggish, and talking about random things that were not making sense. You were still going through the process of getting the table ready. Once that was done, I freshened up in the bathroom and got on the table. I asked you about your mask (since on previous visits we both wore masks) and you said you left yours in the car but could do something different. You got a shirt or something and were trying to make an improvised mask that way, which also took time with how slow you were moving. After that, I got on the table but nothing was happening for a bit, looked up and realized you had gone into the kitchen area to get the oil ready and then heated it up in the microwave.

(bear with me readers, I am trying to convey a sense of time here for later on)

When the rub finally begins, not more than maybe a couple of minutes in, your hands stopped moving and you just leaned across the table with your forearms on my back and said 'Sorry, I can't do this.' Considering how out of it you were, it was very understandable.

I got up, went to the bathroom to get the oil off my back, came back in and got dressed.

*** As with the previous visits, I put my stuff right near where the massage table is set (opposite the side where the tv is located), not the couch or the table in front of it. Your cell phone was lying on top of my clothes. It confused me for a moment, because the cell phone back is a similar color to my case, but it was just the phone by itself. My phone has an otter box and plastic belt clip holster, and I do not take it out of the holster. I got dressed and put your phone right back where you put it ***

While I was getting ready, you were still talking about things that were not making sense. Asking me if you had told me about someone (I won't mention the name because I have no idea if it was a handle here or not) that you were having some problems with this guy, he lived nearby, something like that... but I was one of the sweet ones, gave me a hug on my way out and that you hoped to see me again.

When I got back in the car and started off for home, the time was 1123.

To sum up:

1) The cell phone- I put it right back where you had put it (once I got my clothes out from under it). No, I did not steal it.

2) The money- You cancelled the session. Therefore, I did not leave any fee. It is as simple as that. (So no, the mysterious 'balled up' 20$ bill was not left by me either).

My phone says it's at queens forest, swim a tennis..

I've next been there, and was in hope that my phone was still in house but it's not

Whatever you say about being sleepy, I wokeup very early to a take appt before my normal hours. folks do not talk about there diagnosis issues much around theses.. Like I said my phone was stolen after you left and you gave me a balled up 20 dollar... 1 guy paid for full price more then 20.. My kids took his money straight to the bank.. George even knows I HAVE Tmj, You can find a thread in houston saying so on oh2.. My oldest was like is this all he gave you.. You say my phone was on your pants, so where is at.. I dont keep a dirty house, nor did I go anywhere... I hope ELbuddy hopes on because I was in alot of pain 2wks ang and he knows I was the same way that day, winters are my worse enemy..

I cancelled the appt, thats a lie...

Staff I have pics, and proof a massage took place.. Oil still on the table as I stop everything to look for my phone.. Family member even said massage are this messy.. I dont do massage these days.. He is big lying now.. I have pics for proof as I didnt take anymore appts with no phone.. Pics coming soon, the table still up.. asshole

Proof.. Thats probably why to stole my phone.. I made a deception for you but I don't do massages anymore. Papa CK can check my PM box that you requested for a massage even though I don't have my cell phone anymore because you stole that and my money.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Both sides have spoken.

Thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!