Thread: my little fantasy

my little fantasy

What I would really like to do is simply to cum deep down a woman's throat. The problem is I am rather large and thick and have only found one provider who could take me down her throat long enough for me to cum. And she retired.

I would like to find a woman who would sit on a pillow or a few pillows with her head against the wall, situated at just the right height so that I would enter her throat easily. Then she would have to be willing for me to just fuck her throat, maybe for a long time.

Wonder who could help me with my challenge.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Spear you either have the best luck or the worst luck. Cause I’ve only had one woman DT me to the balls. And she let me repeatedly beat her chin with my nuts(and let me blow deep). And that woman is in Houston.....ms romana flowers.....unless she retired!?! Please give us update after you complete this mission

Hugh

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Romona was the best ever. I wish she was still around.

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    She’s still around. Posted ad in Red Hot Zone forum on 12/1.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eros Apollo's Avatar
    No contest here. I'm fortunate in that department as well and for my money, it's Mila Jynx... not only is she the only one who achieved the skill your talking about with me, but she is absolutely gorgeous with a great attitude...and very passionate. Only problem is she has limited hours and mostly very early morning, were it not for that I would be seeing her weekly. Best of luck!