Thread: So Girls on this board and eccie are ruining for others..

Verified Companion Companion HAZEL Hayes Vip's Avatar

Atttention So Girls on this board and eccie are ruining for others..

Telling a client what I posted on girls section is risking others safety..

So if you're doing so remember this why girls cant be honest which may save your life one day..

I will no longer be posting safety information about any clients on this site or eccie in Louisiana..so here comes a bad review from the client I said was unsafe ..

He has threatened me with it

I have 10yrs of reviews
    And amazing reputation

So now I have to deal with this
    Thanks to whomever told..

Hazel Hayes
    Goddess of Love
    www.privatepersonalassistant.me/
    13yrs of customer service @hazelvip

Hazelhayesvip@protonmail.com

Ms. Hayes,

I am sorry you’re having to deal with a mess like this. I guess it’s true no hood deed goes unpunished. Sad that people can’t keep their mouths shut. I hope it works out ok for you. Lee

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OMG!!! Before you know it, the ladies will be infiltrating the Men's Lounge and reading the secret posts...LOL!!!!! Kind of hypocritical on your part since you told me yourself that you had a "Friend" that let you see what was posted on there...
    Last edited by Cajun; 12-04-2020 at 12:44 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good one Cajun LOL.. Seems they don't like it when the roles are reversed...

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar
    Damn Babe Sorry This Happened. I Just Told My Homegirl That We Can Be Honest Anymore Because Girls Are Pillow Talking With Client's And Vice Versa. Some Of Us Do Still Want To Stay Safe....

XOXO
    E.J.

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Abolish the alleged hidden forums and make everything public.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion HAZEL Hayes Vip's Avatar
    Not true could careless what's posted on men's lounge......unlike you
    Goddess of Love
    www.privatepersonalassistant.me/
    13yrs of customer service @hazelvip

Hazelhayesvip@protonmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We are at weakest when just finishing good sex. The hobby talk starts and we now feel that since we were naked and close as we can get with the person laying beside us our mouths become motor boats. Been that way since beginning of time. If you are bothered by what someone says then you should find a different hobby. I have received compliments and not so good things said about me but it has not effected my getting all the pussy I can afford.
    Anything you say or do will come out sometime and then given time will disappear and other sayings or happenings will take place and your thing will be forgotten.