Thread: Another Old Newbie here

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar

Another Old Newbie here

Popping in to say hello here in my first post to oh2 ...

I registered back in January in order to view links from eccie reviews, been a long time member there and lurker, but only recently becoming active in the hobby. At eccie my handle is TongueInGroove.

Now that I have moved from West Texas back to the Dallas area, I plan to be a regular and am really looking forward to seeing providers who are members here. I've been using LC exclusively and had some really bad dates (but did find an ATF, woohoo) and long, long ago used Craigslist a couple times.

Anyway, I'm ready to take this hobby to a new level, and so happy to find a place like oh2 - raising a glass to the forum owners and moderators and active members! Thanks guys and gals.

I am a long-time entrepreneur, now semi-retired, mostly Caucasian, old dude ... still a bit of a hippy, amateur musician, sinner saved by grace, lover of small tits, bubble butts and clean, tasty kitties and starfishes.

For the ladies:
    My tastes run to BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Ass worship, body worship, mcfs, msog, cuddling and usually full hour sessions. Also sometimes (not a deal breaker, but sometimes) trips to Greece, lfk and fun with doubles. Really love petite women and fit women of all ethnicities. Not interested in sessions that are not GFE type sessions.
    Last edited by Quicksilver; 12-03-2020 at 10:43 AM. Reason: clarification

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Beautiful welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 old newbie.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy mate.

Old gents need love too.....enjoy.

Verified Companion Companion
    Welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome. Nice smile.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Quicksilver's Avatar
    Thanks to all y’all for the welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Partner, from one old guy to another. Know you will find this a fun place and the hunting is excellent here. Have a ball! You will find many fun, talented ladies that will enjoy your cum-pany.