Thread: 🌈🔥bbfs, creampie, prostate massage, counseling, enlightenment integrations 🌈🔥

Accept 🌈🔥bbfs, creampie, prostate massage, counseling, enlightenment integrations 🌈🔥

IF IT MAKES YOU BLISS OUT CARINA IS GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU
    See Directions, Reviews, & a virtual tour of my place before you call for screening!

Carina carebear onsie at Tanukison.jpgCarina march black.jpg
    green full body.jpgIMG_1061.jpgIMG_3845.jpg

❤ Thanks for your interest! You can watch Today! on Adventures of Carina! via Instagram & OnlyFans!

Read up on Carina 1st. Then visit the LinkTree b4 CALLING to be energetically scanned.
    ❤Quotes from Happy People❤
    "If every woman did what she does, it would be the end of divorce."
    "I've never felt this relaxed."
    "I was living in level 7 pain for many years, 16 doctors couldn’t do what she did in one day... a real miracle worker."
    "She's a physician's physician."
    "The kind of doctor America needs right now."

Private & clean upscale home office located off I-35 in Pflugerville. Non-smoking, pet-free, w showers & champagne room.

❤Activities❤
    Cuddling, counseling, VIP massage w cream, holding safe space for you to let that shit go w mango coconut oil, shamanic energy balancing, plus natural anti-depressant supplements that improve relationships & foster personal development.
    Good repeat friends may qualify for extended play times in Carina's Magic Champaign Room 4 a smorgasbord of Sacred Shamanic InnerG eXchange Options!

CONSIDERATION
    ❤1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$900
    ❤Outcall +$100

❤About The Hostess:❤
    -She loves cologne & beards!
    -She doesn't want to text you ever.
    -Carina loves to receive thoughtful gifts, flowers, plants & gift cards.
    -Your gifts allow her to study law- finance- trading- alternative medical training & private real estate investing.
    -She's got over 43,000 hrs + experience, so just calm down & prepare for blast off!
    -She's tired of dealing with ppl's under-educated fears. Rise to the occasion. Click the link. Watch some videos. Read verified reviews. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Get kissed by an angel.

eXchange:
    ❤BRING YOUR “A” GAME❤
    ❤BE CLEAN & SOBER 4 this sacred Inner -G eXpansion.❤
    ❤ASK "WHEN can we get together?” when you CALL for screening. She doesn't want clients with compromised integrity & impulse control issues.
    ❤Always CALL. All questions. You cannot pass screening via text.

Donations visible upfront!
    ❤PICS, REVIEWS, VIDEOS & DIRECTIONS on LinkTree!❤
    DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE!
    https://Linktr.ee/GoddessCarina

❤ AVAILABILITY❤
    Now through February 10th, 2021
    ❤ To schedule your future appointment, go to the bio LinkTree to prepay. Text the receipt with your real name, age, ethnicity, occupation, email & a nice photo.

Last edited by A+Goddess; 12-02-2020 at 04:07 AM.
    RESEARCH ME HERE!
    THEN CALL
    Austin:
    512-515-9838

RGV:
    808-215-4100

STI TESTING ADVICE I USE MYSELF a) Donate blood. Google Map 'We Are Blood' and b) call the RBJ health clinic at 8am to schedule a next day appointment for $20.