Lovely Austin,

I am in town and available to play up until December 10th! Beyond that, I will adventure off on a tour that will last 6 months to a year! I would adore for you to come visit with me before I embark on this journey. Trips back in between, are likely to be spent relaxing with family. So this may be our last opportunity for some time!

I realize that Covid numbers have been going up, and therefore some of you may be looking for alternative ways to spend time together. I have a really fun idea that I think may interest you! This will also include a lower donation!!
Picture this: we both keep masks on- to your discretion. We stay 6FT-apart throughout the visit. I open the door, already sexy and alluring, lead you in, and give you a strip tease & in-person show, and maybe you can give me somewhat of a show as well. ;) I have always been a clean freak- but rest assured that especially in these times- I am disinfecting every handle and anything that could have possibly been touched after every visit!

Skype Sessions will also be available again, and especially once I leave on tour! This is a great way for us to stay connected even at long distance. The donation I will accept for this is $6 per minute, with a 10-minute minimum.

Donations Accepted for my time:

Classic GFE Meetings

Hour: 300
Half: 200
QV: 120

6ft-Apart Meeting

Hour: 200
Half: 100
QV: 80

I love meeting with my familiar friends, please text me at 512-299-0859 so that I can get you on my schedule first! Newbies, please send me an appointment request to the link provided below to my P411 account, otherwise, it is important that you greet me with the following information in our first correspondence, please:

1. Screenname and/or phone number
2. URL links to at least two of your recent references.

With this information, I will reach out to the ladies and verify that you are safe to meet with. Thank you for understanding my safety regulations. Without this, we will not be able to move forward to meet..

https://preferred411.com/P228730

Xoxox Natasha❣