Date of Visit: 11/30
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: (469) 873-0078
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: Shower, Bbbj , cfs multiple positions, cob .
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: $$+tip my choice
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asians (Korean)
    Companion Description: Older gal but she's got spunk, amazing ass and decently sized knockers c's++!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So the X LA girl has gone indy, more control for her over scheduling. She sent me a message earlier morning to come see her. After a bit of convincing on her part I gave in and she happily sent me the address. I arrived at her nice apartment and let in. She was very happy to see someone who she knew and welcomed me with a peck and some hugs.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Damn, she didn't stay long! I know she was at LA on November 22, because I was telling the ECCIE folks it was my 7 year anniversary of first seeing her. I wanted to link my review of that session, but it was locked.. It was one of my better reviews, I referenced the day, the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's assassination. Deftly mixed in with my enamored feeling of Kimberly, especially the table shower. She was Catholic, but in those days Catholics were rare, and they were not publicized readily, like today. I had to ''read between the lines'', discern the code that promised she was Catholic.

Seven years of sexy.. That is Kimberly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Haha yes my guess is she wants things set more to her pace, she now does her own bookings.
    I'm glad I was able to Fucc such a legend. Kimberly is a sweet lady, always made sure I left satisfied and happy.

Wish things where liked that again Chung. Sometimes trying to feel each other out and letting it happens by itself is a thrill all on its own.

SweetNESS. A $$/hr? Hard to beat. Hope she does well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Appreciate the intel.

Good to see that she is still available. Might want to encourage her to join our little community. Not sure how active she wants to be so I suppose that is a consideration.
    Will try to visit her, been a long time for me to do so.
    Again, thanks for the report.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She can still be booked through LA for the time being just to get her a bit more traffic but she's complete independent now with her own rates.

I shot her a text as best I could saying she should consider creating an account on here like bunny did. Maybe with some currently selfies and a basic introduction like contact info and rates would be nice. I'll keep on pushing for it next time I see her.

Gotcha! I have seen her and she is a great time. I am definitely interested in seeing her as an independent. Hope it all works out. She is worth it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are there any pics of her out there? She reached out to me too, but I don’t remember what she looks like. Thanks