Thread: Tuesday schedule available all day long top tier gfe xxmas specials

Exclamation Tuesday schedule available all day long top tier gfe xxmas specials

HUGE HOLIDAY SPECIAL CONSIDER TODAY YOUR BLACK FRIDAY WITH ME.
    170/hh
    260/hr

EXOTICEZRA@YAHOO.COM

shorter and longer options available for those that do their research. Please be prepared to send a complete inquiry...refs. A brief description of yourself to sync up to refs story. Your phone number, no real world information necessary...preferred time frame/rate option, and a back up if you have the time just in case I am unable to oblige. But I of course am making everyone a priority this week. I am available for Tuesday and Thursday ..ALL. DAY. LONG. Last minute requests are welcomed though not promised.

THIS YOUNG EXPERIENCED ARTICULATE YET SUPER CHILL AND RELAXING PURE GFE SEXY BEAUTIFUL AND YES OF COURSE FUNNY WHITTY TOP CHOICE OF SAN ANTONIO WILL FINALLY BE BOOKING EARLY IN THE DAYTIME APPTS. HMMM LETS SAY AROUND 10ish I WILL BE CHARGED AND READY TO MEET YOU TEASE YOU PLEASE YOU AND NEVER LET YOU ...FORGET A GIRL LIKE ME. 34D-27-38 5’7 128lbs Long brown hair long legs hygienic plenty of self care and cleanliness.

INCALL PROVIDED NEAR MED CENTER, OUTCALL (reg rates apply) WOULD LOVE TO SPEND MY ENTIRE DAY PURGING AND LETTING ALL OF MY SEXUAL FRUSTRATIONS OUT... IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG AND I CANNOT STAY INSIDE ANY LONGER. EVEN MY DREAMS ARE FUNNER THAN MY DAY TO DAY SO I REALLY NEED THIS. IT GIVES ME JOY TO WATCH YOU FEEL EUPHORIA. (Services may vary between the rates for obvious reasons.)

FRIENDS, PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT MY LAST ADS, POSTS, REVIEWS, AND MY SIG LINE FOR MORE INFO AND THE BEST XMAS GIFT EVER. MY LAST AD ALSO INCLUDES MANY WONDERFUL OPTIONS TO MEETING ME AND YOU WONT NEED TO BE SCREENED AT ALL. KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND ALLOW YOURSELF SOME INDULGENCE. YOU DESERVE IT. YOU...DESERVE...ME.

EXOTICEZRA@YAHOO.COM

IS THE FASTEST WAY TO CATCH ME. MUST HAVE ONE REFERENCE AND BE 37+ IN ORDER TO BOOK. DONT HAVE ANY? CHECK OUT LAST POST FOR OPTIONS TO GETTING TO KNOW ME FIRST. PM IS FINE BUT I AM RARELY ON. P411 request is accepted. VENMO CASHAPP PAYPAL ACCEPTED.

Clutching my pearls
    EZ.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Summer Changes> Booking Exoticezra@yahoo.com / P411 Request
    New Rates: 1/400 1.5/500 2/600
    Available Evenings + Weekends Outcall
    Daytime/Incall Requests must plan in advance.
    Must be screened/verified and over 40 yrs of age.