Thread: Mixed feelings.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Mixed feelings.

I'm getting angry by the minute, I've requested for someone to speak to my prodigies what they witness when they arrived
    4hrs later since I didn't call for them to come back as I normally do after my appointment which they knew it was a hour. They
    feel like someone went through the sliding door screen, as it was busted out and bent up. I'm assuming it may have been me, and they said something wrong with her, and kept asking what happened and it was like I was in shock. My oldest keeps crying everyday like what did he do to you something definitely happened I don't know if I hit my head and that's why I can't remember(small concussion)

Post on FB in November about my TMJ.
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 12-08-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry you feel that way CB! Hope you are ok!
    I know when I saw you last time that your TMJ was acting up then but we still had a good time but just had to modify our session. Hope you are not in too much pain. Hope you feel better soon!

It's better now, folks in my home had it at 80 degrees, for 2days..

I'm just not happy, and hurt at same time.. I sent videos out to a few people of my live night before my set booking, whenI took my meds so I could sleep without being woke up with pain. Then I did another live because someone was screaming and crying at 10 and woke me up while on meds, and l had to be up early for a booking. I woke up 4am that day when this happened. I even sent you two videos one with smeared makeup on my face and I wasn't talking gibberish or non-coherent while on meds. I don't know how to upload the videos on here I tried.
    I have never had this happen to me in the hobby world, seems like all you got to do is lie to cover your ass and you get away Scott free and as the provider that doesn't sit well with me. Remember he was the second appointment not the first and I didn't cancel that appointment because I was fine.
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 12-08-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    I had a concussion from a car accident almost 2 wks ago and u may have some memory loss but not complete. My symptoms were extreme migraines, photophobia, dizziness, vomiting but u should start to feel better after 2-4 weeks. Avoid strenuous activities and electrical devices, hydrate and rest. I’m sorry ur going through that and wish u a speedy recovery hun!!!

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by elbuddy View Post
    Sorry you feel that way CB! Hope you are ok!
    I know when I saw you last time that your TMJ was acting up then but we still had a good time but just had to modify our session. Hope you are not in too much pain. Hope you feel better soon!

I uploaded two videos to my Twitter page(Night before incident), one with me looking pretty , and getting served my wine and then taking my pills.

The second video I look like s*** cuz I went to bed early with makeup on my face, and got woke up at 10pm to fussing prodigy. I had to be up at 4am..

When my witnesses get back I will go live on Twitter and they can give you their accounts on what they witness when they got here. I didn't make the report the day of, as they couldn't get me to say anything, and honestly I think I was under trauma.

@Champagnebrown6
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 12-08-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    I had a concussion from a car accident almost 2 wks ago and u may have some memory loss but not complete. My symptoms were extreme migraines, photophobia, dizziness, vomiting but u should start to feel better after 2-4 weeks. Avoid strenuous activities and electrical devices, hydrate and rest. I’m sorry ur going through that and wish u a speedy recovery hun!!!
    I've had a concussion as well before, but I already have bad memory issues already, as I've had two strokes I need to get surgery done on my kidney I have a twisted vein so that's why I have blood pressure issues. Last stroke was 2017. I probably will not start feeling better until I'm taking seriously. I didn't want to put the videos I screen recorded the night before. I also am not wanting to do this live with my family members so they can paint the picture on what they witness when they got here, they were expecting me to call them in an hour to come back home after 4 hours waiting they showed up. And was shocked on what they saw. Had I did this to someone, like what happened to el buddy they would be gone with the quickness. I like my new phone though, I don't like the price I had to pay for it.

Witness account is live on twitter, it's sad I had to do it this way, but I tried to do this over a phone call privately.

This hurts to the core
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 12-08-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Tooth found in living room floor

My prodigies just found a adult tooth in my living room, it's not mine or there's.I make sure I vacuum my carpets especially in the living room since I dance on it. I'm sure this tooth belongs to him.

Looks like I at least got one in.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    My prodigies just found a adult tooth in my living room, it's not mine or there's.I make sure I vacuum my carpets especially in the living room since I dance on it. I'm sure this tooth belongs to him.

Looks like I at least got one in.
    Wow! Was there a brawl?!
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thread closed.

Telling you same thing I tell everybody regarding disputation (it's allowed and then closed) of incidents between members.

Staff does not and cannot (obviously!) arbitrate/mediate member issues that occur off the board.

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!