Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bunnyholland - caution: Play at your own discretion

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennatx View Post
    I recently had a mis communication with a possible client everything he said was via text tried to call but no answer it is really easy to confuse a text for something else plus I like to hear from the guy voice so everything is on the same page. So both of us come out happy in the end
    I believe very few people in this hobby are having voice conversations before the first meeting. If I’m right, that’s not an error in communication but in your expectations.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Registered Male (Not Verified) Smkfetish's Avatar
    Not saying that this is what happened but just last month I made a outcall with lilspinnertx and I went and got a room at the hotel across from 6th street and told her what room number. Well she calls me after texting that she was knocking on the door. I was asked by her to get a room at the hotel on 35. When I google mapped it I only got the hotel I was at but she meant the one by 51st street. I apologized and she said it was her fault she should have been more specific. I apologized and paid extra for her time and travel and she was super cool.about it and we laughed about it but I definitely got that familiar feeling in my stomach like I was about to get ghosted and it ended up being a miscommunication and all worked out well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2