Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, Bbbj, mutual masterbation, Daty, 69,CG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: 240
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length: Black , long wavy hair
    Smoking Status: Not that I noticed
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Very tall girl, great legs and feet , few non distracting tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Messaged back and forth , gave me her number to text. She showed up , smelled good and fresh. Friendly young lady , chatted awhile and then got down to business.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Interesting. She has been very adamant about being CBJ before. Was it a special request and accommodation? Maybe I missed it in a new ad?
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You must pass screening.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddirtfan View Post
    You must pass screening.
    Which consists of?
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A lot plus lately a lot of these providers one a verification of face pic I’m like hell no

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffireman View Post
    A lot plus lately a lot of these providers one a verification of face pic I’m like hell no
    What are the downsides to providing a face pic? I mean she will see your face regardless. I guess the only reason would be that she could blast you on social media but she would have to be a crazy woman. It takes me a second before i really see a provider because of all the research i do.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Jefe View Post
    What are the downsides to providing a face pic? I mean she will see your face regardless. I guess the only reason would be that she could blast you on social media but she would have to be a crazy woman. It takes me a second before i really see a provider because of all the research i do.
    Sane to BSC is not as far as a distance as you would like in this hobby. Screenshots are forever.
    SMG

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I dunno

Ive met up with Abby and she was def not into bbbj or dark. He'll she hardly allowed nipple play. I def passed screening and not to toot my own horn but am very attractive and super clean well dressed individual.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When I first contacted her the bbbj was a hard no, I then thanked her for her time and ended conversation, explaining that without that I was a no. About 10 minutes later she contacted me and said she was willing but we would have to meet first. Since I was in god-forsaken Hearne, Texas on a Friday night, I agreed to meet. After we met and talked she agreed, if I would right a review of her. I said ok, and asked why her only
    Other review had bbbj, she told me she had never met that guy and he just made it up. So, I don’t know if she is just YMMV or what. Y’all will have to do your screening and good luck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Abby

I had the exact same experience Reddirt. I got up and left. She told me NO Bare anything.