Thread: Heidi.Fly: Fly(ing) High with tne amazing Heidi

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Heidi.Fly: Fly(ing) High with tne amazing Heidi

Companion's Handle: Heidi.Fly
    Date of Visit: 5/14/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: email
    Phone Number: After Screening
    Email Address: heidi.fly@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?27765-Heidi-Fly
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Kissing, ass-slapping, DTBBBJ (tons of it), Ball-licking, DATY, CFS, K9, Mish, hair pulling, mild choking, toy play, pegging, filthy talking, laughter, naughty conversation, intelligent conversation, and just all around fun.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 Hours
    Donation: $400
    Approximate age of Companion: No idea to be honest. Late 20's to Early 30's is my best guess.
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette, below shoulders
    Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White Girl
    Companion Description: Long, lean, sexy uber-MILF. Tall, 5'10" or so. Amazing long legs, great ass, beautiful face with amazing eyes that will hypnotize you instantly, the most wonderful all natural b-cup breasts with pierced nipples. Some mom stretch marks, but that does not detract at all from her beauty and sex appeal.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded, which considering that mine were very high going in is quite impressive.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? ABSOLUTELY!!!

Public comments:
    I'd been following Heidi on ECCIE for years hoping that someday I would get a chance to visit Ft. Worth so that I could finally meet her. Finally, my chance came, I was going to be driving from my home near Mobile AL to California, and Ft. Worth was an obvious choice for my first overnight stop. The moment that I knew I was going to be coming through I contacted Heidi via PM (On ECCIE, I didn't know about this site yet) and got the (pretty painless) screening out of the way. This was actually several months before I'd be coming through, but I wasn't taking any chances.

It's a good thing I didn't wait. Literally weeks before my trip, the BP/ECCIE/Nightshift shutdown happened. Thankfully by this time, with screening complete I had all Heidi's contact information and was able to confirm everything for our visit.

The instructions to her incall were clear, easy to follow and within 5 in of our scheduled time I was knocking on her door. When the door opened, I was very impressed, Heidi was even sexier in person than her pictures had led me to believe, and we all know that is not always (or even usually) the case. Tall, and lean, (not skinny) with sparkling, sultry eyes that seem to make you want to look into them forever. Heidi has quite a presence to say the least. She looked like Christmas, my birthday and my best teenage wet dream come to life. Needless to say, I was VERY pleased indeed.

I rarely do 2 hour visits, particularly on a first time with a lady, but I'd looked forward to this for a long time, and well, carpe diem and all that. I'm very glad I did in this case.

Heidi has a wonderful manner about her, I was almost instantly and completely at ease. It sounds corny, but it's true, it was like I'd known her for years. As good as all the "alphabet soup" of fun activities were, and they definitely were fun, the conversation, laughter and sharing of life experiences were at least as good. Heidi is a very open, honest, fun-loving and intelligent woman. My only regret is that I can't visit her whenever I want.

She's a unique treasure. I've been seeing providers for over 25 years, and I've known some truly extraordinary ones in that time. Heidi is among the very best in that group. I feel lucky to have spent 2, un-rushed, wonderful hours with her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Heidi is a awesome gal.... I have been lucky enough to see her a couple of time....... pure enjoyment. Glad you had a good time.