Thread: Jadey Paige: First Outcall with Jadey Paige

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jadey Paige: First Outcall with Jadey Paige

Companion's Handle: Jadey Paige
    Date of Visit: 11/20/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text
    Phone Number: After verification
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77489-Jadey-Paige
    City, State: McKinney, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? A bit delayed
    Activities: Convo, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, CFS, MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 260 + 50 outcall
    Approximate age of Companion: 31
    Hair Color and Length: blue to shoulders
    Smoking Status: We totally vaped up the room
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: Very lovely and thin young woman with multiple piercings and tatoos.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    After many attempts with another provider to schedule an outcall, I gave up and thought that I would reach out to Jadey. I was shocked when she responded with a time to arrive. I didn't figure that she would have even looked at my message.

Jadey's communication was excellent. She was a bit late, but kept me informed along the way. After getting the run around from another provider, I wasn't convinced that she would show. When she arrived, I was astonished that she was standing in front of me. She was a delight for a first-time outcall.

We sat on the couch vaping away as she made me comfortable. I had lots of questions about the hobby and she answered every one of them. Most of the conversation was about how the site works and what to look out for and staying safe for all parties, etc. Nothing too personal.

After spending too much time talking, she took the lead and accomplished the main purpose of my request for her visit.

Afterward, we waited for her ride to arrive and she said that she would help me with verification, P411 OK, referrals and point me to providers that I would like. She was true to her word.

I will definitely see her again next time I am in town.

See ROS for details.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Sweetness, vaping and fun. Appreciate your review.