Thread: Sexisimone: Date with Sexisimone

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Sexisimone: Date with Sexisimone

Companion's Handle: sexisimone

Date of Visit: 11/25/2020

Preferred Method of Contact: PM, then call/text

Phone Number: Will provide after PM

Email Address: N/A

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?73310-sexisimone

City, State: Houston, Texas

Type of Visit: Outcall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Chat, Shower, LFK, BBBJ, Mish, K9

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR

Donation: $$$.5

Approximate age of Companion: 23

Hair Color and Length: Long brown hair

Smoking Status: Yes

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian

Companion Description: Cute, petite, thin, a couple of non-distracting tattoos

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments: PMed Simone on here while she was doing a special last Wednesday. Normally her HR is more but she was doing a special and I’d heard good things. She answered my pm very quickly and sent me her number. So we set up a meeting 20 minutes from then in an hourly place. I got there and she greeted me with a smile. She looked really cute in a T-shirt and jeans.

She was very smiley and nice even though I rambled like I usually do lol. I wouldn’t say she’s really a true GFE but it could be that she just wasn’t vibing much with me (ymmv). She was sweet though.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by atx924; 11-29-2020 at 06:10 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How come the big

Discount.?
    Her ads state a lot more for an hour. Especially out call
    Way above my pay grade either way.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rollingston's Avatar

Huh may be????

That would be a hard no for me....you pay to play and you paid a lot atleast for my standards even at a discounted rate.... i don know bro you should try some of this othe beautiful and sensual ladies here and it would be a no...i was thinking i had it bad last time....wheew....

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The reviews I saw looked good so I wanted to check her out 🤷🏻*♂️

I’ve also recently hung out with AlluringStacy. Now that was a really good time! She was really cool. I reviewed her on eccie but maybe I should have posted a review of my time with her on here too. It was on 10/20 though so over a month ago now. Is is too late to post a review for her now? Am I allowed to post a link to my eccie review here?

Quote Originally Posted by atx924 View Post
    The reviews I saw looked good so I wanted to check her out 🤷🏻*♂️

I’ve also recently hung out with AlluringStacy. Now that was a really good time! She was really cool. I reviewed her on eccie but maybe I should have posted a review of my time with her on here too. It was on 10/20 though so over a month ago now. Is is too late to post a review for her now? Am I allowed to post a link to my eccie review here?
    You can post either one post the link or post the review, I would suggest you to post the review,

Now moxie I've seen her once last month I had an incredible time with her,