Date of Visit: 11/11/20

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone

Phone Number: 972-985-8851

Email Address: None

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: None

City, State: Plano, TX

Type of Visit: AMP

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: FBM. LFK. DFK. HJ. CBJ, and BBBJ. NT. BLS. 69. CG. RCG. TS (Tongue Slide). RJ and FUMA. RJ, TUHA and FUHA.

Scheduled Length of Visit: 60

Donation: 60+200

Approximate age of Companion: 38

Hair Color and Length: Dark to shoulders

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: Asian

Companion Description: I know saying “perfect” seems crazy but to me Sherri had the perfect body. I’d venture 34D-26-34. Amazing boobs. A firm, tight ass. Shaved and delicious. Tone but not muscular.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Absofuckinglutely

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yeppers

Public comments: If you don’t have BCD access then here’s the short story. If you like Asian ladies, with exceptional talents, and a rocking body to go with those talents, and a smile (or grin, mischievous at that) that sets the tone, Sherri is a must see. Just call ahead - nobody ever wants that awkward walk in and then straight back out (and crossing paths with another guy).

Disclaimer #1 - I am writing this after my 3rd visit with her. I have had issues getting Reviews to post, but while not everything happened the first two times, I will say there’s a reason I’ve seen her so much in less than a month. And while it may not need to be said, YMMV so please remember that, and that we all view and like things differently.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Awesome sir