Companion Handle: Mylette Charles (new / no OH2 reviews found)
Date of Visit: 11/22/20
Preferred Method of Contact: email
Phone Number: 404-566-9775
Email: mylette.charles404@gmail.com,
Web Site: https://preferred411.com/P337678; http://justmylette.com/
City, State: Atlanta, Ga.
Type of Visit: Incall
Was Appointment on Time: Yes

Activities: Big hugs, LFK morphed into DFK right off, ass grabbing, privates grinding, open gifts, quick shower, breast worship (lots), DATY-x2, FIV, DATO, TUHA, BBBJ-X2, BLSx2, stripper slide, mish, CG, RCG, MSOG, cuddling, hugs, great convo, promises to see each other again very soon. Very together open-minded young lady who knows how to please a man. Her pictures do not do her justice.

Length of visit: 60 Minutes
Donation:
Approximate Age: Mid 20's
Hair color and length: Long pretty brunette down back
Smoking status: No
Ethnic/ Racial: Black, African American

Companion Description: Beautiful petite curvy box of chocolates with a hot body and sexy attitude and sweetheart personality that will make you melt. Maybe 5’2, 135 ish, so soft all natural C’s with highly responsive pierced nips. And a perfect plump nice and round juicy booty that you will thoroughly enjoy and drool over. Open minded sweetheart that will ensure you want to come back many times.

Meet or Exceed Expectations: Definitely Exceeded
Recommend: Highly and Often YES!

Public Comments:
Had my eye on Mylette for a month or so but RW commitments prevented much time in the area. While fairly new to the space, I found a couple of exceptionally good reviews and thought, what am I waiting for? She has a very nice web site with lots of juicy pics. As noted on her site, she has a very full professional life outside this space, is low volume and is usually only available a couple of alternating days each week. Her site has an up to date calendar, so plan ahead. I assure you it will be worth the wait. :)

I noticed Mylette was planning to be available a few days out and reached out via another site she is on. She was prompt to reply with an upbeat message letting me know she would love to see me having already screened me. Date and time all set. I felt certain it was going to be an exceptional time with this lovely hot box of chocolates. Evening prior we touched base and firmed everything up for our next morning Tryst. Once screened she gets more flirty and I love that. Amped up the anticipation for our extraordinary date to follow. BTW, her TCB throughout was outstanding, which is very rare for someone in their 20’s. So refreshing and appreciated.

Morning of, texted I was on my way to her upscale north Atlanta hotel in a very nice area. Arrived and shortly thereafter got the come now text, so off I went. The anticipation was already getting to me and thankfully no one was in the elevator so I could adjust junior on the way up. Lol Light knock and door opens, I enter and door shuts behind and Mylette emerges with a huge beautiful smile looking like a hot sexy beautiful box of chocolates just begging to be unwrapped and devoured. And gentleman, that’s exactly what I did! Sweet, tasty, and satisfied all my delectable chocolate cravings to the fullest!

Quick hand washing and we immediately embrace with big hugs, LFK quickly escalates to DFK with mutual ass grabbing. And then, I began to unwrap and devour the sweetest hot box of chocolates ever. Mylette is a petite curvy sexy openminded down to earth sweetheart!
Will I repeat? Absolutely Hell Yes and often!

Non VIP’s, get your references together and run to see her in confidence. You’ll be glad you did.

VIP’s, read on for the juicy details of an exquisite morning savoring the a sweet hot box of chocolates. It was a morning that won't soon be forgotten. :)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.