Dancing in the Sheets with Madison Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerxxxx
    Staff, Please move this to Independent Reviews, FW

Companion's Handle: Madison Fox

Date of Visit: Mid November

Preferred Method of Contact: Text First

Phone Number: 972-413-8260

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?88743-Madison-Fox; www.lindseyjaymes.com

City, State: Fort Worth, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? 30 minutes late

Activities: Interior Decorating. See ROS

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr

Donation: 3 clams

Approximate age of Companion: 30

Hair Color and Length: Mixed Blonde

Smoking Status: I don’t think so.

Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian

Companion Description: Slim little pixie, 22 inch waist, A Boobs, and killer smile.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met.

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes.

Public comments: I fall asleep. I dream. I waken. I write. This is how I dreamed things were. Madison Fox doesn’t have much traceable history, probably because of a recent name change. I saw a thread which alleges that she is geographically all over the place. Reportedly, she posts in multiple Texas cities, a fact which makes some of our brothers suspect that she is managed. But I saw no evidence of that on the early morning when I reached her by text to respond to her FW post for early birds. She was conversational in her communications, and I could tell that I was not talking to a third party. There was no bullshit about donation by gift card or trading photos. We each did our TCB, and planned a meeting to take place in a couple of hours. She was late. Turns out she was coming into FW from Dallas, and she flew low to make an arrival about 30 minutes after the planned ETA. I was patient, and I was rewarded for my patience.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

FYI, you have to use the HIDE tags if you want your ROS hidden should this get moved to the Review forum.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Relocated to proper review forum...

incidentally, companion ad forums are open for posting all over the site, so it should not be a surprise that a companion based in Fort Worth is able to post in Dallas (or vice versa).

Or, for that matter in Austin, letting folks there know if they are visiting her home base, they should consider her friendly place.

As long as the privilege is not abused, bandwidth is a-plenty hereabouts.

Obviously, "over posting" will be surveyed and curtailed as necessary.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Ck1942, is it ok for the ladies to post ads in Fort Worth if they’re explicit in stating that their incall is in Dallas? I’ve assumed that it’s allowed under the assumption they’re offering outcall to here, but it is an annoyance since if I was in the market for outcall I would just search the Dallas ads for same.

The subject lady at least advertises FW incalls from time to time, which is more than many of the Dallas-based ladies do.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.