Thread: Review: Kennedy Bunz in Central Arlington.

Review: Kennedy Bunz in Central Arlington.

Companion's Handle: Kennedy Bunz

Date of Visit: late November

Preferred Method of Contact: Phone is probably best for quick response

Phone Number: 817-754-7114

Email Address: n/a

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://dallas.rubratings.com/196912

City, State: Arlington, Texas

Type of Visit: incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Within 10 minutes of our scheduled time

Activities: Standard L3. MSOG would have been available had I not used up the bulk of the hour ringing one bell. See ROS for more details

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour

Donation: 300

Approximate age of Companion: 26

Hair Color and Length: long blonde

Smoking Status: I couldn’t tell

Ethnic/Racial background: white

Companion Description: Nice looking woman with a fit figure. Well made boobs with perky nips. Tattoos in various locations. Medium height. She appears to take good care of herself.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, particularly given the lack of quality choices in Central/SW Arlington.

Public comments: I initiated my attempt at contact through P411. Kennedy has an account there, but doesn’t seem to check it often. I sent an introductory PM that included my phone number, thinking that might help me in the screening process.

I finally had the opportunity to meet her almost a month later. I texted the number in her RR ad, noted above, and told her that I’d previously sent her a P411 PM. That seemed to do the trick, as I received a text back from her not too long thereafter asking when I’d be available.

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. Will agree that she is probably the best option in Arlington now. Pretty girl, but a little thicker than I prefer Have seen her twice both hhr appointments First the at RedTable Ranch which I recall as a GFE session with the addition of the milking table. Last time was a session much like yours with no kissing. Very good oral skills

Maybe it’s just the way I was positioned most of the session, or maybe she’s been working on it, but I didn’t notice anything to cause me to think “thick”. A little curvy, which I like, but maybe I’m just thinking of how some girls described as “thick” are closing in on BBW territory. Kennedy definitely isn’t close to that IMO.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.