Thread: Lilly @ Asian Top Stars was a great Thanksgiving treat

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lilly @ Asian Top Stars was a great Thanksgiving treat

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Asian Top Stars, Lilly
    Date of Visit: 11/26/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text (after verification)
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: asiantopstars@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.theasianstars.com
    City, State: Farmers Branch, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK/DFK, Tit worship, DATY, DATO, BBBJ w/DT, BLS, 69, MPCFS
    Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Long dark hair to about her mid-back
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Very attractive girl. Cute face and smile. About 5'6 (she was wearing heels), great body, sexy and perky C cups, nice little plump booty. Shaved, meaty pussoir and a nice clean starfish.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Got a text from House's booker a couple weeks ago from a new number. Told me that they were coming back soon with a new name and site. They sent me a link to the new site on Monday and mentioned their grand opening. I was eager to see what Lilly had to offer....... and what better way to kick off Thanksgiving morning? My family is boring anyways.

The scheduling/TCB process is as it was before. Texted booker, set the time, got the text with the address (you'll want to use Google Maps rather than Apple's map app) and then texted when I arrived. The building was easy to find. The numbering on the building is visible from the cross street at the end of the road that is in the address. Parking apeared to be an "anywhere you can find it" kind of deal. I was fortunate to find an open spot very close to the apartment building.

Typical text to the booker once I arrived and received the final instructions. I got to the door, and it opened, and as I was getting ready to walk in, this cute face pokes out from behind the door to say "Hi!" LOL. The booker mention she was new to the hobby, so I just laughed and said hi and walked in. I was pleasantly suprised at how cute she was. Very natural, pretty face that wasn't heavily made up.

Lilly definitely is new to this and is still figuring it all out; so she might be a little shy getting things started (but definitely opens up when the action starts). My point being: if you are the type who is looking for a seasoned vet to confidently take charge of the session and guide you through it, Lilly isn't going to be your 1st pick. However, if you don't mind (or like me, even enjoy) taking some respectful initiative and molding your ideal experience with someone who is eager to please and ready to follow your lead......Jackpot!

Overall, I had a great time with Lilly. She is very cute with an equally hot body, skills to match, and a sweet/fun attitude. I will definitely repeat and recommend her to others.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well shit, welcome back! 🤣

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the intel

Nice job, informative and to the point as usual. I am a little confused however. You say Farmers Branch , but use 635/I30 as location which is NOT FB area. Did you mean 635/I35 or is FB incorrect?
    Asid from this detail, excellent review of a new girl. I too like taking the lead, so the only draw back is her not enjoying CIM. Otherwise, IMO sounds like a keeper and maybe she will develop in the oral department.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How do I get in contact with them? I was a regular at the house, emailed from the new site, no response yet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    Nice job, informative and to the point as usual. I am a little confused however. You say Farmers Branch , but use 635/I30 as location which is NOT FB area. Did you mean 635/I35 or is FB incorrect?
    Asid from this detail, excellent review of a new girl. I too like taking the lead, so the only draw back is her not enjoying CIM. Otherwise, IMO sounds like a keeper and maybe she will develop in the oral department.
    Sorry, I meant I35. I think the oral part will definitely come around. She aims to please.