Thread: Replying to Posts/reviews

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Replying to Posts/reviews

I feel like a dumbass, but I'd like to reply to a review submitted by another hobbiest, and cannot figure out how to do it. Not a frequent user, but the permission box says that I can reply, and I cannot figure out how to do it.

Thanks

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    In the review at the lower right side is a "reply" button.... there is also one at the very top left of the review thread.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty2 View Post
    I feel like a dumbass, but I'd like to reply to a review submitted by another hobbiest, and cannot figure out how to do it. Not a frequent user, but the permission box says that I can reply, and I cannot figure out how to do it.

Thanks
    Thanks CK, the buttons showed up after your reply. I'm trying to add something to the thread: "HomeForummain forum set (hold)TexasHoustonPublic ForumsIndependent Reviews - HoustonConner DDD: Beware" and there are no "Reply to Thread buttons".

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I eat this

Freddyfingers2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I'm having the exact same problem he is. There are no reply options on the majority of review threads. I can't reply to anything in the Dallas - Independent, Dallas Agency reviews yet for some reason I can respond in Asian Salons/SPA/etc. There doesn't seem to be any consistency here at all and I don't understand it, especially since the permissions listed below indicate that I should be able to respond. I didn't want to start a new thread about this, hoping someone can check it out from here.

Anyone?

It seems a little vague but based on searching this issue in the forum history for a while I think unverified users can't post "everywhere" (We can't reply to reviews). I tried to contribute my 2c to a few independent reviews of providers I've also seen (I'm too lazy to write a full review but I'd be happy to provide a second viewpoint in a reply) but currently can't. If you really want to reply to reviews probably need to get verified. Give that a shot? :-D

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Tech support will take a look and report back asap.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!