Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maybe this will help..

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmistergentle View Post
    As a guy, we see the perpetual special as a standard rate. Adding the word 'special' to it only makes us feel that a provider will raise her rate at the drop of a hat.

Specials for reviews, time of day, verified status, p411, etc. are all cool and understandable. That perpetual special is just like that store that's always going out of business. :-P

Variable menus are a quick way to get put on a Do Not See list. They are frustrating as hell. Even worse are the 'I don't discuss menu and I don't allow reviews' girls.
    Ahhh gotcha. So, buying a review and the ole catch me before I retire/go UTR. Thanks, now the water isn't so muddy; just murky lol Have a great morning!
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    Question: When is a "special" no longer "so special" though? Why not just drop your rate? That's really what you're doing anyways. If your rate is constantly all over the place, then something is wrong with your business/marketing strategy.

Also, when a Provider is YMMV; how does a guy even know what to expect? One minute a Provider is offering to fill all her holes/ss/all that "extra" sh*t. The next day she's vanilla and limited GFE. Not to mention having different names on different sites with different pictures/weight/measurements, etc.

Never understood this logic.
    People don't wake up and smell the coffee. But credit the girls using FOMO. Any girl that has a special cause they're retiring, or announces they're going to move up rates soon--don't see. For one, it's higher risk as a consumer. Think about it, we know she's leaving or becoming exclusive. She can easily do something to you with no consequences. Two, you don't need regulars, etc., and sometimes the new flavor of the month is the word. But there's pure option in being good with the provider for future rendezvous. In this instance, not happening again.

YMMV for a provider almost stretches to all of them. For regular board visits, you'll see mainly consistency. But if your Doc prescribed it, suddenly you get cheaper, better, and/or more. I've noticed YMMV depends on how you saw that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Midniteluvher View Post
    Had a companion offer hr for her hh rate and another offer outcall for her incall rate after major inconveniences on their parts.

Had a lady ask me what my preference was as far as how I wanted her dressed. Told her I really didn't have a preference but then she asked what my favorite colors were and sent me teaser pics of her in different outfits to choose from. Felt like that was a special touch tailored to me and only me.
    Gullible goober...trust me you weren't special. She's prolly sending that to a ton of guys, trying to get a bite.
    Last edited by pumpernickel; 11-28-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes because I never leave with all that build up it’s not healthy for the prostrate.

I wish I could’ve stayed longer I had hoped to get an over night with her to really strain and stretch us both to an insane place but she retired before I could get an over night free.

She loved it she swore that no man could be stronger sexually than her and every RW relationship she had fell apart because her men couldn’t take all she had a true nympho one of the few with it in her handle that truly was. Oh how I miss those long shaking, quivering, clenching sessions with sounds coming out of my mouth that even I didn’t understand.

Nothing like being out there in sub space holding by the tiniest thread with all you have refusing regardless of how good she is to release until she says “I’m so sorry sir I have given you all I have and simply cannot take you would you please release for me”?

Then it takes another 10-15 minutes to get my head around releasing. It’s a strange but delightful feeling like heaven on earth.

Having menu, prices and what you DO NOT do in ad is a big help.
    I don't haggle. I have a lower and upper price range, all depending on menu.
    If a lady is in my area and her menu is to my liking, I make the call, if her prices are in my range.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    People don't wake up and smell the coffee. But credit the girls using FOMO. Any girl that has a special cause they're retiring, or announces they're going to move up rates soon--don't see. For one, it's higher risk as a consumer. Think about it, we know she's leaving or becoming exclusive. She can easily do something to you with no consequences. Two, you don't need regulars, etc., and sometimes the new flavor of the month is the word. But there's pure option in being good with the provider for future rendezvous. In this instance, not happening again.

YMMV for a provider almost stretches to all of them. For regular board visits, you'll see mainly consistency. But if your Doc prescribed it, suddenly you get cheaper, better, and/or more. I've noticed YMMV depends on how you saw that girl. .
    Awesomesauce, now I'm getting a clearer picture Well, until this last paragraph... ya lost me there My mind is coming to different types of conclusions but, I definitely don't want to assume
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2