Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maybe this will help..

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Maybe this will help..

Ok, this should be entertaining! Lol.. TRY BEING LOGICAL & HONEST.

Guys: what would be your ideal “special”? Extra time? A lower monetary gift for the lady?

Girls: what are some of your most successful specials?

Guys: what is the 1 thing, a lady can say, to seal the deal to meet ?

Girls: what is the one thing that can have you deny a gentleman a visit, quick fast and in a hurry?

Verified Companion Companion Lauren_xxx's Avatar
    Most successful special would definitely be New Client Special (giving new clients a one-time-only discount).
    One thing that will have your visit denied is asking for bb. Bbbj is fine. But straight up bb? Those are problems I want no parts of.
    GFE✨🌈 xxx, Lauren🌈✨PSE
    Email/P411/OnlyFans/Fansly/
    🦋Available 5AM - 11PM🦋, Before Work & Short Notice
    📍DALLAS & HOUSTON📍

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post

Girls: what is the one thing that can have you deny a gentleman a visit, quick fast and in a hurry?
    'hey'

i relegate those type of texts straight to #CellBLOCK2020

Guys: what would be your ideal “special”? Extra time? A lower monetary gift for the lady?
    Definately a lower donation since I'm cheap, I also tap out after about 5 minutes so more time won't do a thing for me.
    That she will cum to me.

My "Early Bird" and "Happy Holidays" specials. Lower rates.
    I have other ongoing specials that add time, but those are not taken advantage of very often. Confusing since it's actually a much larger discount in the long run. :shrug:

Asking for BBFS.
    OR
    Having an asshat persona online.

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    'hey'

i relegate those type of texts straight to #CellBLOCK2020
    Or.. “Can I meet you”? Umm, who are you sir? Lol... NOT #CELLBLOCK2020
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_xxx View Post
    Most successful special would definitely be New Client Special (giving new clients a one-time-only discount).
    One thing that will have your visit denied is asking for bb. Bbbj is fine. But straight up bb? Those are problems I want no parts of.
    Definitely asking for bareback full service is some thing to cut communication real quick!

I honestly may run a special for: new guys, holidays or just because I’ve had a good last few days. I use to offer review specials, but stopped. Guys would get the special, but would never write review review.

Quickest way to get ignored: I have $$$, what can I get for that? Or, I see you’re half hour right but I’m short $40, can I still do the half hour or do I have to do a quick visit? And then I’ll usually reply: now I don’t come to your job asking you to do your job for less, so why would you do that to me?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Personally, my ideal special is extra time, because I tend to like to take things slow and enjoy exploring and being explored. DFK, sensual massage, CW... /swoon

If I hear "I want you to video me worshiping your cock." I'm hitting the ATM ASAP. :-P
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

I agree 100% with what Sir said. I don't mind paying reg rates and I always tip but if she truly delivered a memorable experience I'll be sure to tip extra and keep coming back
    P411

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The one thing she can say is that she promises to do what she says she’ll do in the way she says it in her ads and threads.

Personally more time is what does it for me I used to drive from Conroe to Pasadena regularly to see a lady tha always offered an hour free with an hour and you could use it on that visit. I would do 2 hours and get the 3rd free for 3 hours of CW/Edging my longest with her was 4.5 hours she wouldn’t give in and admit she couldn’t take me and I wouldn’t let myself release so agreed to a tie. She was wonderful. Sadly she’s been retired for a couple year now.

Thanks for the thread.

Ok, this should be entertaining! Lol.. TRY BEING LOGICAL & HONEST.

Quote Originally Posted by dynalow96 View Post
    The one thing she can say is that she promises to do what she says she’ll do in the way she says it in her ads and threads.

Personally more time is what does it for me I used to drive from Conroe to Pasadena regularly to see a lady tha always offered an hour free with an hour and you could use it on that visit. I would do 2 hours and get the 3rd free for 3 hours of CW/Edging my longest with her was 4.5 hours she wouldn’t give in and admit she couldn’t take me and I wouldn’t let myself release so agreed to a tie. She was wonderful. Sadly she’s been retired for a couple year now.

Thanks for the thread.
    So, was it an even tap out?

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Question: When is a "special" no longer "so special" though? Why not just drop your rate? That's really what you're doing anyways. If your rate is constantly all over the place, then something is wrong with your business/marketing strategy.

Also, when a Provider is YMMV; how does a guy even know what to expect? One minute a Provider is offering to fill all her holes/ss/all that "extra" sh*t. The next day she's vanilla and limited GFE. Not to mention having different names on different sites with different pictures/weight/measurements, etc.

Never understood this logic.
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    Question: When is a "special" no longer "so special" though? Why not just drop your rate? That's really what you're doing anyways. If your rate is constantly all over the place, then something is wrong with your business/marketing strategy.

Also, when a Provider is YMMV; how does a guy even know what to expect? One minute a Provider is offering to fill all her holes/ss/all that "extra" sh*t. The next day she's vanilla and limited GFE. Not to mention having different names on different sites with different pictures/weight/measurements, etc.

Never understood this logic.
    As a guy, we see the perpetual special as a standard rate. Adding the word 'special' to it only makes us feel that a provider will raise her rate at the drop of a hat.

Specials for reviews, time of day, verified status, p411, etc. are all cool and understandable. That perpetual special is just like that store that's always going out of business. :-P

Variable menus are a quick way to get put on a Do Not See list. They are frustrating as hell. Even worse are the 'I don't discuss menu and I don't allow reviews' girls.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midniteluvher's Avatar
    Had a companion offer hr for her hh rate and another offer outcall for her incall rate after major inconveniences on their parts.

Had a lady ask me what my preference was as far as how I wanted her dressed. Told her I really didn't have a preference but then she asked what my favorite colors were and sent me teaser pics of her in different outfits to choose from. Felt like that was a special touch tailored to me and only me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast