Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fucking Cowboys.

Right now you’re likely to see better play out of a good HS team than the cowboys. Pathetic.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    Right now you’re likely to see better play out of a good HS team than the cowboys. Pathetic.
    I have watched at least part of every game this year, but no more. My Sunday is booked with a lot of non-Cowboys activity, I won't give them a second thought. Zeke Elliott is several years washed up, I was embarrassed for him that final minute or two, last Tuesday, when he was stuffed 3 times in a row, at the goal line.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Cowboys won. The NFC east is still in the air.

Figures. I didn’t watch one second of the game.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified) buyspycalls's Avatar
    Well the Boys won today and all the other teams in the division lost lol. I'll be honest, I don't see the Cowboys beating the Eagles next week. Jalen Hurts played a hell of a game for them today against the Cardinals. But hey, anything can happen in this division.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buyspycalls View Post
    Well the Boys won today and all the other teams in the division lost lol. I'll be honest, I don't see the Cowboys beating the Eagles next week. Jalen Hurts played a hell of a game for them today against the Cardinals. But hey, anything can happen in this division.
    Fuck Yeah on Jalen! Loved seeing him play for the Tide.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2