Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fucking Cowboys.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Fucking Cowboys.

I just lost my voice yelling at my TV.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Why waste your time and effort on a bunch of spoiled millionaires?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I turned it off with 7 minutes left, when I knew they had no chance to come back.. they were down 11 points.. eventually lost by 25.

FWIW, they went from first place to last place in the Division, today. which simply means the whole division sucks..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I guess the smashing of the watermelon didn’t help...

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    It was very fucking upsetting yesterday.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I still watch, but I don't get upset.. at what? The Cowboys have been losers for a Quarter Century. Jerry Jones has been in charge for almost a third of a Century. Latch on to the Cowboys, latch on to a Loser.

They can't get first round draft cos Jets have the worster record 0-10. Jets need to start winning and Cowgirls need to keep losing.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Why waste your time and effort on a bunch of spoiled millionaires?
    That would pretty much rule out all professional sports teams, no?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Most of them, yes.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    That would pretty much rule out all professional sports teams, no?
    Yes! That’s why I am attending and supporting high school sports. I have turned off all professional sports on my television. They are all overpaid to play games that in the end, have no effect on my life. I don’t wager on them either because you never know when some overpaid athletes are going to get paid off and throw a game.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Yes! That’s why I am attending and supporting high school sports. I have turned off all professional sports on my television. They are all overpaid to play games that in the end, have no effect on my life. I don’t wager on them either because you never know when some overpaid athletes are going to get paid off and throw a game.
    As long as you have a decent knowledge of technology, have fast internet and can spare an hour or two researching, you will never need to pay for any TV, shows, sports or movies ever again. All in HD and running flawlessly.

I don’t think that’s the point he was making.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Goddaman it another lose!

Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    I don’t think that’s the point he was making.
    True. My point is I rather support our youth, not spoiled brat sports team owners like JJ and the entitlement attitude of multimillionaire athletes. Rather than government entities using tax dollars building multimillion dollar sports venues for multimillionaire owners and athletes, how about using the tax money to build and repair infrastructure in the cities. Let the millionaires build their own damn sports palaces!!

Oh, and one more thing, corporations, stop paying out millions of dollars to the owners to put your name and corporate logo on the sports palaces. I don’t give a damn!! I want cheaper shoes, sodas, vehicles and underwear. If you were not blowing corporate profit on multimillionaires, you could sell me your products for less money and that’s something I would hope we can all agree on. I’m done here. Carry on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    I turned it off with 7 minutes left, when I knew they had no chance to come back.. they were down 11 points.. eventually lost by 25.

FWIW, they went from first place to last place in the Division, today. which simply means the whole division sucks..
    Or quite competitive, but you're right, the division sucks. More telling is that after week 13, the top team is 5 and 7.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast