Hey guys! I'd like to start off by introducing myself to you. I am a very laidback girl but don't get me wrong, I like to have a good time! I'm very Sensual and enjoy foreplay. I like to show my skills and for you to watch... (-; I am taking appointments for today and this week, as I am low volume and like to plan my day. I am 100% all natural, no surgery nor enhancements. My rates are: 200hr in/out 150hhr. In only. I do require 2 references or p411 for a much quicker response. I stand at 5'2" and weigh 130lbs
Allow me to show you what true wet BBBJ really feels like! My incall is located in the southwest part of town... have a sexy day!
----------------------------------------‐-------------------------
Hola y gracias por tu interes en mi. Yo soy 100% bilingue y 100% real. No tengo tatuajes ni sirugias en ninguna parte de mi cuerpo. peso 130lbs y soy 5'2" de alta.. tengo mucha experiencia cuando se trata de mi sexualidad y no tengo pena en demostrarlo. Yo soy GFE,PSE MSOG y mucho mas! Solo preguntame... mis donaciones por mi tiempo son: 200 por hora y 150 por media hora. Incluye MSOG
asset (7).jpegasset (6).jpegasset (5).jpegasset (4).jpegasset (8).jpegasset (3).jpeg20200803_083654.jpg