Thread: What Are You Thankful For?

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

What Are You Thankful For?

Even though I don't celebrate pagan holidays anymore, it did dawn on me a few days ago..

I am thankful for, that I have made it pass my family curse when it comes to my mom's side of the family.. All the women on her side have died at the age of 39(Grandma & Mom).. Knock on wood.. I'm almost outta the woods

Verified Hobbyist BCD DamienJordan99's Avatar
    I'm most thankful for my family (well most of them, do have issues with certain family members, but then again who doesn't?), & great friends that have helped me get through this rough year (hourly things can go back to normal soon), and I'm thankful for for everyday I'm above ground. Hope everyone has a great & safe Thanksgiving

I am thankful that I haven’t died yet. It is also my hope that there are others who are thankful for that, too.

Not really a hobby related topic so I have put it in the Round File forum.

I am right there with you CoverMe. I am at the point now where every day is pretty much a blessing. I am still here and still living it up when I can.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Not a religious Holiday like Ye Xmas and Easter Interesting though https://www.insider.com/history-of-thanksgiving-2017-11
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

I am thankful for my health!
    Nothing else matters - it is all gravy after that