MIXED VIXEN MILF YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
AVAILABLE by appointment only.
❤Please pre book ❤
I am the MILF Next Door type. Yes, that's right, I said "MILF". I am neither a hard body, nor am I BBW. if either is what you seek, my suggestion is to keep looking.

What I am is a Thick Hot MILF with an Insatiable appetite for mischief, matched by my devilish imagination and pleasure.............

Lebanese/Mexican VICKY sultry sexy exotic HOT HOT FIRECRACKER MIX! So for those that have had the pleasure to know me... already know the way I please and tease to melt away stress ...

I have the perfect curves to leave you in awe! I love what I do and I'll leave you wanting more . My long straight hair reaches the middle of my back and complements my big round brown eyes. I have a pretty smile and caramel skin I'm a very sweet girl with a wild side! [/COLOR]

200/hhr-250/Hour OUTCALL(I CAN COME TO YOU)
AVAILABLE by appointment only[/FONT]

In initial contact : please provide your age, ethnicity, phone number, and links to 2 of your recent references profiles or you will be ignored... No newbies
You got to be verified or send all provider refernces link to their url ... I'll reach out to them on here or other forum
Send me an appointment request on P411 or PM
You can find me on P411: P199143
SORRY GENTLEMEN BUT I AM NOT NEWBIE-FRIENDLY

Serious inquiries PLEASE
XoXo,
Vicky
Pm Oh2 or p411 or eccie(713-854-5238)text
Book in advance
By appointment ONLY
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS MUST PASS SCREENING
Flexible scheduling
💋VICKY💋 ULTIMATE GFE