Hello everyone out there on OH2! I hope that you guys are having a wonderful THANKSGIVING on this THURSDAY and if you can find some spare time, please feel free to come on over and pay me a visit.

Be sure and read this entire post and my signature below before you send me a Private Message.

Don't forget guys that I'm an excellent exotic dancer. Therefore, if you love to visit the strip clubs? I'm able to create that atmosphere for you.

If you need to shower before, after, or during our session I have plenty of fresh clean towels for us both. I'm not Newbie Friendly, and NO SS & NO BBFS.

I'm located in North Dallas near Royal Ln & 75 . I'm very independent and you must be screened before we can meet each other. Therefore, you may start by sending me a PM with 1 or 2 verifiable OH2 references, the time that you would like to see me today, and your contact Hobby number. Please also let me know which session time that you desire.

If you are a P411 member and have an account on eccie.net, please send me a Private Message there for faster screening purposes.

https://youtu.be/gaqP0gyNN5c

Attachment 718637
Attachment 718634Attachment 718635