Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Curfew?

Verified Hobbyist BCD pickupkid's Avatar

Curfew?

Does Covid19 kill at nite? We are under a 10 pm curfew? God save us from our 2nd tem mayor. We are not children mayor.

There have been substantial spikes in Bexar County over the last two Holidays. And that is because people think they know better, or they just don’t give a flying fuck. The Mayor just doesn’t want to see any more people die on his watch. It’s your call, folks.

The curfew and the attempt at limiting Thanksgiving gatherings will be as effective as the City of San Antonio city wide Fireworks Ban established years ago.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...giving-curfew/

Humm some may need to be treated like children they way some are acting in the times of COVID19... I still see some people ignoring wearing a mask or cannot remember about social distancing. Then some will be CRYING when you are all packed into a BUFFALO WILD WINGS.. Stacked on top of each other and take COVID home to your families.....
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    It’s your call, folks.
    Apparently it’s not your call if the Mayor/Dictator issues curfew edicts. What is next, sending out the Mussolini “Black shirt” types to round up violators and place them in re-education camps?

No, the lil Dictator at city hall does not know how to live my life better than me.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sure glad you're not the mayor. Stick to enjoying the hobby & let the covid19 management to the ones who know better than you. We live in America & not in a communist or fascist country. Your freedoms are only being temporary inconvenienced.

Some action is better than no action... I am happy that in the city that I live in part time is making efforts

https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/...01e8b9cafc8b83

https://www.ksat.com/news/texas/2020...xas-hospitals/

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...iving-weekend/

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Testing... testing...testing...GOVERNMENT CONTOL OF THE MASSES! TESTING!

Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    Testing... testing...testing...GOVERNMENT CONTOL OF THE MASSES! TESTING!
    Attachment 720125

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! aka KUHLARROW
    COVIDIOTS that’s unfortunately what 24/7/365 liberal indoctrination has created; COVIDIOTS!

Funny how people who openly seek to have adult private rendezvous to find friends with benefits SUDDENLY BECOME virtuous and DEMAND we wear masks?!?

This flu has a 99% SURVIVAL RATE; yet AIDS has a 0% SURVIVAL RATE and the communities that were OPENLY SPREADING AIDS were NEVER LOCKED IN, FORCED TO WEAR MASKS OR SUBJUGATED TO ANY LOSS OF THEIR FREEDOMS OR THEIR STORES, RESTAURANTS ETC SHUT DOWN!!!

It’s just funny how many COVIDIOTS there are bcuz of liberal indoctrination. Orwell called it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The curfew ends Monday. I prefer to listen to the medical professionals. We have flu shots for the flu but only pending vaccines for covid19. AIDS & covid are generally not spread the same. During the AIDS scare, places like San Francisco shut down all gay bath houses. Health organizations passed out condoms & clean needles for addicts. Blood banks developed tests to screen blood donations for AIDS. So don't compare & stop being misinformed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Those who are willing to sacrifice their liberty for government security will ultimately have neither liberty or security.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Those who are willing to sacrifice their liberty for government security will ultimately have neither liberty or security.

Attachment 720827

Quote Originally Posted by ElPadrino View Post
    COVIDIOTS that’s unfortunately what 24/7/365 liberal indoctrination has created; COVIDIOTS!

Politics vs common sense and science... We have a respirator for you
    https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...ng-goes-viral/

Funny how people who openly seek to have adult private rendezvous to find friends with benefits SUDDENLY BECOME virtuous and DEMAND we wear masks?!?
    Funny saying the guy who is on a site main purpose is to place people together for sexual encounters........You can jump off and rant on a QANON site or FOX news.
    I cannot wait to read your 1st review.....Oh wait you joined to do vent your BULLSHIT.. Which is your right....Enjoy the DEMOCRACY of this website

This flu has a 99% SURVIVAL RATE; yet AIDS has a 0% SURVIVAL RATE and the communities that were OPENLY SPREADING AIDS were NEVER LOCKED IN, FORCED TO WEAR MASKS OR SUBJUGATED TO ANY LOSS OF THEIR FREEDOMS OR THEIR STORES, RESTAURANTS ETC SHUT DOWN!!!

Not a FLU... AIDS has had many survivors.......AIDS is transmitted via blood transfusions and at THAT time sexually.... The mask needed was on your DICK.......

https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1

It’s just funny how many COVIDIOTS there are bcuz of liberal indoctrination. Orwell called it.
    Orwell was a fellow Atheist but he was also homophobic

Disclaimer :I have worked in the Medical field for over 20 years and now this DISEASE has caused an uproar with the treatment of Oncology Patients. It has caused us to take additional precautions in making sure that people get their treatments. We have been working longer hours and extending hours to make sure everyone is conveniently treated at times that they can come into the practices. Also their have many POP up clinics for treatment of patients who just need growth factors....This is not a FLU
    Last edited by guyeefawkes; 11-29-2020 at 07:56 PM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! aka KUHLARROW
    COVID aka CHINESE FLU = 99.97% SURVIVABILITY RATE!

AIDS....?

So spare me your ignorant typical liberal scare tactics and Liberal revisionist data all oriented towards the subjugation & government control of a once free people!

Amazing how liberals won’t acknowledge life in the womb but have now given the Chinese Flu intelligence &
    brains as it can tell time (attacks more vigorously after 10pm), count (only attacks when there’s more than 6 people together), measure (knows how to measure 6lf), anti-clerical oriented (attacks masses in Mass but not masses at COSTCO), and is politically left (as BLM/ANTIFA RIOTS never lead to any increase in infections but a MAGA rally ALWAYS leads to Chinese Flu cases)

Chinese Flu has definitely infected many into COVIDIOTS who now believe ANYTHING they are TOLD to believe.

Oh, and as for science....you guys believe a TV Actor is a scientist and a 12yo idiot is a CLIMATOLOGIST and deny MAN & WOMAN physiology so spare me your “science”!

Eh dicho.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast