Hey Gentleman,

It's DTD!!!

***I will be available at my private place in Temple all Thanksgiving day and weekend. I'm also available to come to you in any surrounding city with advance notice as well.***

***(SPECIALS FOR THANKSGIVING DAY ONLY (-40 OFF HOUR OR LONGER APPOINTMENTS) THANK ME WHEN YOU'RE DONE !!!)***

Your new addiction and guilty pleasure! This Goddess specializes in roleplay and all things kinky! Share with me your deepest desires, fetishes and fantasies. Watch me make them all reality! An asslovers dream come true. This bratty, bold babe loves to leave you drained.

The cure to your self isolating woes
is right here!!! With the right amount of kinky, feisty, Latina flavor that you crave.

Deja tha Doll, your exclusive private entertainer, your naughty pleasure, and sensual stress reliever.
A true exhibitionist at heart, but I`m able to dress it up anyway that you want me. How much do you want to see!?!

I enjoy generous gentlemen who know and express what they want. Men with a sense of humor. Adventurous, kinky souls. But I adore the sweet vanilla types as well who enjoy being corrupted by bad girls like me!

I like public play, detailed roleplay, & I have a deep appreciation for the Mediterranean Greek lifestyle as well. I`ll leave my sheets wet and your member sloppy! A true Gag Queen, like no other.The pleasure is always mine. With my expansive toy collection, we can have LOADS of fun!!!

Divulge to me all your kinky, taboo fantasies and watch me make them a reality. I take outfit requests and I'm camera/video friendly as well. PM me for rehearsals & prebook today.

Don't deprive yourself. Come experience the dream, Deja.

***FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR SEXY PICS, VIDEOS, UPDATES AND MORE!!!***

***I am also STILL seeing a few select people at my private place in Temple and I'm also available for outcall to the Temple/Killeen/Belton/ area as well as Austin and the surrounding cities.***

*Refer to my site, for screening info or ask if I can PM it to you to schedule an appointment. All other information can be found on my bio page here under the "about me" and "visitor messages" tabs.
(Be advised: I'm EXCLUSIVE and extremely picky!!! Come correct or you won't come at all. Those opposed to screening need not apply.)