Thread: New vehicle

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar

New vehicle

So I was rear ended pretty bad the other day and my car is considered Totaled. I know there are some car peeps on here And I’m trying to figure out what’s gonna happen like how fast they will have me sign everything and pay it off, then for my gap ins go pick up the rest if they don’t pay it off. I just need my local car friends to give me great advice and kinda fill me in on how this works bc I’m not so familiar with this whole process plus I need a new vehicle!

You don’t have to respond on here I completely understand discretion and pm or text work great !

Thanks y’all!

❤️Lex
    Last edited by Guest 090321-2; 11-26-2020 at 03:08 AM.

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    That’s why you have insurance. Stay on your agent’s ass. If they are trying to screw you on the value of your car, tell them it will be cheaper to deal with you than your attorney. Speaking of which, retaining a PI attorney should be a last resort and if you do, stay away from the billboard guys and galas. Remember their fee comes out of your settlement money.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thank you, I received new info and will be picking up my rental. They are going by blue book value snd my gap insurance will cover the remaining amt. I’m not really wanting to involve any PI attorneys.. I just want to move forward and just put it behind me. They are taking full responsibility and other driver did not deny it being her fault.

I’m very thankful bc it could have been so much worse considering my trunk was in my back seat.
    So I’m grateful that it wasn’t a hit and run, thankful for no injuries, and happy that rental is being covered. So now just a waiting game to see how quick we can move forward.

Well thank you Doc my dear and to those who have messaged me with awesome info!

Well Happy holidays and play safe y’all!

❤️
    Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    That’s why you have insurance. Stay on your agent’s ass. If they are trying to screw you on the value of your car, tell them it will be cheaper to deal with you than your attorney. Speaking of which, retaining a PI attorney should be a last resort and if you do, stay away from the billboard guys and galas. Remember their fee comes out of your settlement money.
    Last edited by Guest 090321-2; 11-27-2020 at 03:10 AM.

❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do not sign anything yet relieving the driver of responsibility. A lot of times neck and back injuries will not show up until later.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtex1959 View Post
    Do not sign anything yet relieving the driver of responsibility. A lot of times neck and back injuries will not show up until later.
    Attachment 718900
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
    So I was rear ended pretty bad the other day and my car is considered Totaled. I know there are some car peeps on here And I’m trying to figure out what’s gonna happen like how fast they will have me sign everything and pay it off, then for my gap ins go pick up the rest if they don’t pay it off. I just need my local car friends to give me great advice and kinda fill me in on how this works bc I’m not so familiar with this whole process plus I need a new vehicle!

You don’t have to respond on here I completely understand discretion and pm or text work great !

Thanks y’all!

❤️Lex

allstate took a few months to get my claim finished from the time it started. but they paid off my car even though i was at fault. I called GAP and started their process at the same time i did my insurance claim. Towards the end GAP needed documents from allstate and vice versa so its a good idea to get both processes started at the same time. This happened in February and it was all said and done by may or june maybe even earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubtugsa View Post
    allstate took a few months to get my claim finished from the time it started. but they paid off my car even though i was at fault. I called GAP and started their process at the same time i did my insurance claim. Towards the end GAP needed documents from allstate and vice versa so its a good idea to get both processes started at the same time. This happened in February and it was all said and done by may or june maybe even earlier.
    This is what I was hoping to get guided towards how long the process would take. It’s been a run around and finally scheduled to get the rental bc today I went and it was just bs after bs but I have everything in order to get it picked up this week.

I’m waiting on a call Monday from the adjuster and gotta call the finance dept at my dealership bc I’m wondering if I can purchase a new vehicle right away or if I should wait until case is completely closed.

@ mrtexmex1959 I won’t hunny & I Finally went in to the Er bc I couldn’t get in by Weds with my neurosurgeon & pcp to see if he could send me orders for a mri to see if something is pinched. I know something is not right But after waiting I finally went in today to ER. I have a concussion which is scary to hear but glad i know now that’s what the nausea, migraine and photophobia were coming from. I feel a little better so now just trying to move fwd bc I really want this to be done ASAP.

Well thanks for the advice y’all !

❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Even small wrecks, its cheaper and faster to tatol a vehicle. Choices only is take the total money they offer you or take partial and you buy it from insurance and get it fix and only able to buy comprehensive insurance... its a win win for insurance.

Start researching your small claims court options to cover the costs that fall though the cracks of insurance. It's very difficult to come out whole after an accident. One issue is the next car you get ends up costing you money that your last car didn't, nothing you can do about that.

Not suggesting you go to court. If your out a couple hundred court may not be worth the hassle.

Information is power.

Good luck and best wishes