Thread: Catalina77710: A memorable introduction to the hobby by the lovely Catalina

Verified Hobbyist BCD DamienJordan99's Avatar

Catalina77710: A memorable introduction to the hobby by the lovely Catalina

Companion's Handle: Catalina77710
    Date of Visit: 11-25-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: 210-537-5348
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Catalina77710
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Great convo to break the ice (feels like you're talking to someone you've known all your life) followed by a nice massage, LFK, DFK (she's a very, very passionate kisser which I loved), titty play (lovely nips you'll want to suck on) kissed her body up and down, BBBJ, BLS, DATY w/FIV, more BBBJ, CFS, CG, K9, MIS, COT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90
    Donation: $$$ VI
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Black and long
    Smoking Status: Yes, but not obvious, (didn't smoke during session)
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Tall (6ft), voluptuous, amazon woman, nice big ass (that feels great as she rides you), thick sexy woman that has a passionate fire that burns deep in her, eyes that you get lost in, with a great smile, a great set of tits with very sensitive nipples, and a mouth that'll send your manhood to heaven
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far, far exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? I highly recommend her, she's all about making you have a great time

Public comments:
    As an absolute newbie to the hobby, I was very nervous about my first experience, I wanted to make it be a very memorable one and I wanted to make sure to pick the right provider. I looked around and got a few replies when asking who is newbie friendly, but when I saw Catalina's photo, something about her stuck out. I did my research on her and saw nothing but great reviews so I decided to reach out to her. Scheduling was a breeze and we decided upon a time and day for our appointment. Upon arriving, I was greeted by this sexy voluptuous amazon goddess in sexy lingerie (she'll ask what kind you want her in) and sets the mood with candles and music. She could tell that I was a little nervous, and we broke the ice by starting to get to know each other by conversing a bit and it turned out to be a great conversation (you'll swear you've known her for years, like talking to old friend)). After feeling at ease & relaxed we began with a light massage, then afterwards, some light kissing, which gradually turned more hot & heavy (she really gets into kissing which turned me on big time), soon we were out of clothes and then the real fun began . . .

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice review

I need to go see her

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review. Definitely need to see this lady.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have seen Cat many, many times and never did she disappoint. NEVER!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD DamienJordan99's Avatar
    Oh most definitely, Catalina is such a great visit, I was so nervous with it being my 1st hobby visit, but after talking to her, I knew I made the right choice, I felt so at ease, it made for a very memorable evening. You can't go wrong with her fellas, she wants to please you and boy will she.