Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Leslie Lane.....

Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar
    Well, so much for being UTR...lol

I actually just came by to let everyone know that I did re-negotiate my contract at work and have decided to keep my “day” job. It was actually quite silly of me to think that I should quit during the middle of a pandemic. Luckily, I was given less hours and a better benefit package to stay onboard and re-sign as a PRN. . Because of that, I will be very selective in the clients I do agree to see in the Hobby. As I will be managing both careers simultaneously. Which brings me to the reason why I’m posting.

I have recently been pre-booking sessions for the month of January. So far, I did decline a couple of sessions with potential clients. One gentleman was understanding and remained very cordial. The other gentlemen, however, became quite irate and threatened to give me a bad review to tarnish my reputation as a way to have me re-consider booking with him. Which, would probably be considered blackmail and be frowned upon in the Hobby. Therefore, I’m preemptively letting everyone know that the only review I will be receiving in the near future will be from Spurs..(who so graciously agreed to spend New Years Eve with me and ring in the New Year with our upcoming session.) Any other reviews posted before then are completely fabricated.

As a long time member of the Hobby, (going back to the early days when my close friend Amber started ASPD), there was always a certain level of honesty and authenticity we had as providers and clients. The age old rule of, treating others the way we wanted to be treated....actually meant something. Now, it’s 2020 and I’m not sure if “blackmailing” providers into sessions is the norm. But if it is, it shouldn’t be. And if you, as a Client, are used to doing that....then, by all means please do not reach out to me. Because I am NOT the one to pull that s*it with. As an older provider (I’m almost 60yrs old) ....this b*tch don’t play that!! lol

‘Tis all gentleman. Tis all......
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 12-29-2020 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Spelling

Taking this opportunity to fully being upfront and honest: If you book with me please note that my measurements have changed in the past month. I am now 34D-24-34. Therefore, if you are not into tall lanky women with small bums, then I am not the one for you. lol Just keeping it ��. lol2FD1DCE4-8D37-473B-A249-3B3C7974C086.jpg
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 12-29-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Ok...just got a phone call congratulating me for looking great for a 60yr old. I’m actually not 60. lol I’m...75. ;)

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The other gentlemen, however, became quite irate and threatened to give me a bad review to tarnish my reputation as a way to have me re-consider booking with him.

^^^ Ms. Lane, please note that all such communications violate the community's rules of respect and can be reported directly to staff and may be posted with full details including any of that "gentleman's" personal data in the companion security forum.

You may send screenshots and other information directly to support@ourhome2.net for staff to review.

As for a "no review policy," it is best to note such in any ads, in your signature, so that will be enforced by staff.

Stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Leslie, your intelligence, hobby-smarts, and maturity just keep adding fuel to my fire to see you. I regret that I didn’t win the Welcome Back Special, but I am more convinced than ever that you are the kind of woman I came here to find. Have fun and stay safe! And hopefully - see you soon!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post

I actually just came by to let everyone know that I did re-negotiate my contract at work and have decided to keep my “day” job. It was actually quite silly of me to think that I should quit during the middle of a pandemic. Luckily, I was given less hours and a better benefit package to stay onboard and re-sign as a PRN. . Because of that, I will be very selective in the clients I do agree to see in the Hobby. As I will be managing both careers simultaneously. Which brings me to the reason why I’m posting.

I have recently been pre-booking sessions for the month of January. So far, I did decline a couple of sessions with potential clients. One gentleman was understanding and remained very cordial. The other gentlemen, however, became quite irate and threatened to give me a bad review to tarnish my reputation as a way to have me re-consider booking with him. Which, would probably be considered blackmail and be frowned upon in the Hobby. Therefore, I’m preemptively letting everyone know that the only review I will be receiving in the near future will be from Spurs..(who so graciously agreed to spend New Years Eve with me and ring in the New Year with our upcoming session.) Any other reviews posted before then are completely fabricated.

As a long time member of the Hobby, (going back to the early days when my close friend Amber started ASPD), there was always a certain level of honesty and authenticity we had as providers and clients. The age old rule of, treating others the way we wanted to be treated....actually meant something. Now, it’s 2020 and I’m not sure if “blackmailing” providers into sessions is the norm. But if it is, it shouldn’t be. And if you, as a Client, are used to doing that....then, by all means please do not reach out to me. Because I am NOT the one to pull that s*it with. As an older provider (I’m almost 60yrs old) ....this b*tch don’t play that!! lol

A bad apple. Well you seem to have your schedule set for New Years and Next year..... Enjoy both....Early New Years to you all
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Thank you Ck. I appreciate and respect your response. The way you run this board is one of the main reasons why I decided to venture back into the hobby after a long hiatus.

However, I do not anticipate any further problems from this particular gentleman. Unfortunately, he was more than likely under the impression that I was the type of provider that would be willing to overlook certain things as long as he paid the $1k fee for a 2hr session. Which is not the case. I do have a history of turning down sessions and being a bit particular when deciding who I spend my time with. My guess is that he is not used to being turned down. Which is why he lashed out. For that reason alone, I will not out him.

I will, however, say that the hobby is the type of industry where we need to respect and appreciate one another. Providers are not obligated to provide their services to just anyone. Whether you pay $200 or $1,000....it is up to each individual (as a client or a provider) to decide who to spend their money or time with. The beauty of the hobby is that there is someone for everyone. You just have to find your best fit.

Ok..heading back UTR.

Oh, and I’m actually not 75. I’m 80. :)

LL

GIGGLES

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I should probably emphasize that the offer is only available one time and to only ONE gentleman who is verified and has at least 10+ provider reviews. Thanks!
    Welcome back doll, thank you for including me in your circle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "I don’t know who it was voted
    Or by whose hand it was signed
    Someone once said, and I quote it
    “It’s a woman’s prerogative to change her mind.” We may have you in a holder
    Harnessed before and behind
    But ‘til you kneel at that altar It’s a woman’s prerogative to change her mind. Promise anything, anything at all
    Promise everything
    Honey don’t swerve
    Throw him a curve
    String ‘em along ‘til they show you
    What they’ve got in reserve"..... quote Pearl Bailey.

Pearl Bailey, Dorothy Dandridge, Eartha Mae Kitt... ahhh, my lovelies.

But my heart and soul lies with Mr. Johnny Cash. Who sums up the hobby best in Cry, Cry, Cry.
    *Whose lyric (Sugar Daddies) can very well be interchangeable with (Sugar-Babies). As it applies to every single one of us.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KoXuGhdZijY

Some of us try to be SUPERMAN

I’ll soon be verified, at which point I’ll be going UTR. So, I wanted to take an opportunity to let you gentleman in on a little secret before that happens. Shhh...just between us ok? :)

If your correspondence (email/text/pm/voicemail) with me begins with:

“Hey Baby...WYD?”
    “Hi Doll, I’m interested in booking. You feeling horny? Available tonight?”
    “Okay Sweetheart...I want to book you, but I only want 30 minutes.”
    “I’m 6’4, 200lbs, Professional who works out 5x a week, etc. etc. I know you’ll enjoy your time with me. You probably need a massage don’t you?”
    “Hi Babes, I’ve been in the hobby for 20yrs...I have over 40 reviews on different boards. I can give you a great review so you can generate more business. It will be our little secret. You can even write the review yourself and I’ll post it. What ya say? I’m ready whenever you are honey.”

I will not engage with you and your messages will not receive a response from me.

Or if your post history has any history of being vulgar, crude, disrespectful, demeaning or just plain unkind behavior toward any providers.

I will not engage with you.

I know this is the Adult Entertainment Industry. Where everything is hyper sexualized and some men think that they don’t have to be professional and gentleman (like). I get it. However, I hold myself to a higher standard than that and expect the same in return. Does that make me a Snobby B**ch with a GPS? No. Whether in the hobby or not...It just makes me a person with standards. If I’m going to spend my time with someone, it’s going to be someone who is respectful, polite and is a genuinely nice guy through and through.

So, to all the messages I haven’t responded to, voicemails I haven’t returned or texts I never replied to.. ‘Tis the reason why.

1C78588B-25A9-44BA-A797-C17B6A8F555C.jpeg

[Staff edit. M]

Just an example.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Congrats to SF. That dude is going to look back at the end of 2020 as one heck of a year. And
    the start of 2021 !!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast