Thread: Leslie Lane.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar

Leslie Lane.....

Hello. My name’s Leslie Lane and I’m a unicorn. Just kidding. lol

I’m actually a provider and I’m stepping back into the hobby after a very long hiatus which led me to work as a professional in the medical field. I am now taking a break from the medical field and hoping to dip my toes back into the hobby. With that said, I am offering a 2hr session worth $1k for only 10%. 2hrs-$100.

Session takes place in a an upscale 4.5/5 Star hotel of your choice...which I provide. Refreshments will also be provided. Please keep in mind that the 2hr sessions may last longer depending on chemistry and compatibility.

I’m an exclusive, very low volume provider that offers a 5 Star GFE experience. I am not for everyone and will probably only appeal to VERY few gentlemen. Which is what I hope for.

In return for this session, I would appreciate an impartial, accurate and honest review. Which I need to become verified and as a reference for any future clients I may have in 2020/2021...since I do not advertise, offer specials or promote myself.

Please note that because of my current professional career, I do not post pictures. However, I’m 5’9...125lbs...36D-25-36...Natural Long Black Hair, No tattoos, No piercings. **More info can be found on Eccie/Austin, Tx/Leslie Lane.

*This offer is ONLY for gentlemen that are verified and have over 10+ provider reviews. Please message me if interested. If this thread is in violation of any rules, please delete. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 11-25-2020 at 09:13 PM.