Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Leslie Lane.....

Well said G fawkes! I totally agree! Let the games begin!!!

Verified Companion Companion Leslie Lane's Avatar
    F72DB15B-E08D-46E1-AA33-A3B2131CF4E5.jpg

I will officially be back in the hobby on December 21st. I’m still working full time and work 12hr rotation shifts, so I haven’t read or replied to the vast majority of my messages. For that, I sincerely apologize. I honestly didn’t anticipate that there would be much interest for a provider like me in San Antonio. So, I was testing the waters before I officially gave my notice at work. I promise I will respond to each message soon. (Especially my former clients who have reached out from Austin. :)

I will say, I’m looking forward to trading in my scrubs for something a bit more sexier. lol

74AB9BCE-7F14-49C5-B141-587E9F17B3D5.jpg

Like I said, can’t wait to get rid of the work scrubs. ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD drgnfire7's Avatar
    You are stunning Leslie! Looking forward to meeting you beautiful...
    <div align='center'>It&#39;s about the moment.</div>

Thx for posting the pics Ms. Lane, we love the visuals.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    74AB9BCE-7F14-49C5-B141-587E9F17B3D5.jpg

Like I said, can’t wait to get rid of the work scrubs. ;)
    I am curious to know whom did you pick for your 1st session
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

I haven’t pick out anyone yet. I have quite a bit of messages to read and respond to. Although in the few messages I have read, I have gotten offers from gentleman that do not meet the requirements and are interested in just booking a session for the full price. However, I’m a woman of my word therefore, I will still honor my initial offer. With that said, I have been known to decline sessions in the past due to people’s online persona. So, for me choosing someone is not to be taken lightly. Just like men who research their providers, I research my clients. Especially since my sessions are more geared toward “Romantic GFE Mini Dates.”

Oh, speaking of which, if anyone recognizes my pictures from my online dating profiles (that I had up for a couple of months)...please don’t dox me. Dating truly sucks, “amiright? lol At any rate, I’ve sworn off dating and I’m joining the Hobby instead. ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD peachlover64's Avatar
    Dating is the hardest. That’s why I have been single since I divorced 9 years ago. I like the romantic encounter but not the weeks/months of traditional chasing. Was in a controlling marriage, will never go through that again even if I go to my grave alone.

Quote Originally Posted by peachlover64 View Post
    Dating is the hardest. That’s why I have been single since I divorced 9 years ago. I like the romantic encounter but not the weeks/months of traditional chasing. Was in a controlling marriage, will never go through that again even if I go to my grave alone.

I’m sorry. I can definitely empathize with you. There’s nothing worst than being in a relationship where you feel you have no voice or control over. The feeling of being underappreciated, undervalued and the loneliness. Oh, the loneliness... it’s the worst. Nothing compares to being married to someone and having them be by your side, yet feeling completely alone and invisible to them.

You’ve been alone for nine years, I’ve been alone for three. The upside is that we have the hobby. It may not be enough for us in the long run...but for now, it is. I wish you well. ❤️
    Last edited by Leslie Lane; 12-03-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back, love your photos again....will pm you, I think we had very good chemistry on our dates!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
    I haven’t pick out anyone yet. I have quite a bit of messages to read and respond to. Although in the few messages I have read, I have gotten offers from gentleman that do not meet the requirements and are interested in just booking a session for the full price. However, I’m a woman of my word therefore, I will still honor my initial offer. With that said, I have been known to decline sessions in the past due to people’s online persona. So, for me choosing someone is not to be taken lightly. Just like men who research their providers, I research my clients. Especially since my sessions are more geared toward “Romantic GFE Mini Dates.”

Oh, speaking of which, if anyone recognizes my pictures from my online dating profiles (that I had up for a couple of months)...please don’t dox me. Dating truly sucks, “amiright? lol At any rate, I’ve sworn off dating and I’m joining the Hobby instead. ;)
    I am sure you are playing Mrs Clauss Looking at the Naughty and Nice List....I am sure those who have sent in their resume will not DOX you. I do hope they kept their resumes to one page... I cannot wait to read who you gave your rose to... May want to consider a cut off date for the resumes.......LOL
    Attachment 725159
    Last edited by guyeefawkes; 12-03-2020 at 05:15 PM.
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Leslie, you are on my bucket list! Hurry doctor gave me a pill extension to give me the opportunity to visit you....only gave me 30 more days. .... hurry please.

313DDC98-486E-445F-8D06-EA8C8404A672.jpg

Romantic “GFE” Sessions:

30Min $500

*4 Star Hotel area of your choice

1Hr $800

*4 Star Hotel area of your choice

2Hrs+ $1,000k
    *4-5 Star Hotel in area of your choice. Refreshments (Mimosa’s, Pellegrino, Evian Water, and your pre-specified favorite beverage will be on hand. Pastries from La Madeline, Godiva Chocolates, Fresh Fruit will also be available to you. Candles, Music, etc. all included in the 2hr Session. A deposit is required to book due to out of pocket expenses on my behalf. Please allot extra time for your appointment as the 2hr sessions do tend to go over time (depending on chemistry and compatibility) at no additional cost.

Overnight 12Hrs+ $5,500k
    *Upmarket 4/5 Star Hotel Suite, Room Service, Bottle of Dom Pérignon, a “Night on the Town” including dinner, drinks, breakfast in bed is all included.

Available after December 21, 2020.

Sessions are booked one week in advance by either calling or emailing me. Please note that part of the screening process is a 15-30 minute phone conversation to gauge compatibility. (I do not book appts through PM’s, so please call or email me. Hope to hear from you soon. Happy Hunting!!

Leslielane1@yahoo.com
    210-763-8276

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is awesome, I love that beautiful lady for my bucket list.

Oh....as far as my special introductory promotion, I felt bad choosing anyone in particular. So, I offered the session to a very well respected and impartial gentleman in the hobby. Still awaiting his response.

However, thank you to everyone who reached out. I appreciate the warm welcome and interest. I didn’t get an opportunity to respond to everyone, as work is pretty hectic. Hope to meet everyone one day soon. Happy Hunting!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast