Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crossing the line or na?

Personally, I will not abide discussing ANY sexual activities....even in acronym form. My Do's and Don'ts are on my profile here.

It's not just a matter of "legal" either. I don't do role play and I will not play by a "script". I find it much more enjoyable to go with the flow and do what feels right in the moment with a Gent.

I agree with you Anna. If she approaches him with with dirty talk, she shouldn't get upset if he responds in kind.

It's kinda like women that wear low cut tops or those pants with words printed on the butt that get pissed off when men stare at their boobs and ass. smh

We all make snap judgements based on what is presented for us to see. If you don't want to be treated like a cum guzzling slut.....don't tell the world that you are a cum guzzling slut. LMAO

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    In this industry we have to post to make you horny. We have to show pictures to turn you on. We are here to get you to make the call.

So if that is talk os licking asshole, sucking balls, taking loads to the face, welp, it's advertising.

Is there a proper response in PM or any form of communication when the provider answers in that way?

If she answers with all of that, can you tell her that you want her to be your little cum slut? And what would you say if she took offense to it?

I pointed a client to a provider such as this, and she told me that he was derogatory. Well when I saw him again I told him that there was no excuse for that and that didn't seem like his style
    And he explained that she responded to appointment request to the affect of "I'll make you my little slut and drain your balls", and something to the affect of was she gonna be a "good *****".

So as I have clients asking me for appointments, I make them come direct and correct. No sexting as it's just me, it's who I am. In play time, welp after p4p let's get naughty.

Is it ok for the response to match the initial form of communication?

Thoughts?

And btw, thanks to the gents who keep it simple and respectful to me. I do notice
    LOL
    It sounds like...
    The law of attraction
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

20th--22nd FLEXIBLE NW Heights--Galleria

Private Girlfriend ◇ PSE European Minx

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Personally, I will not abide discussing ANY sexual activities....even in acronym form. My Do's and Don'ts are on my profile here.

It's not just a matter of "legal" either. I don't do role play and I will not play by a "script". I find it much more enjoyable to go with the flow and do what feels right in the moment with a Gent.

I agree with you Anna. If she approaches him with with dirty talk, she shouldn't get upset if he responds in kind.

It's kinda like women that wear low cut tops or those pants with words printed on the butt that get pissed off when men stare at their boobs and ass. smh

We all make snap judgements based on what is presented for us to see. If you don't want to be treated like a cum guzzling slut.....don't tell the world that you are a cum guzzling slut. LMAO
    Funny......After posting ^^THIS.....I get a text from an OH2 Member asking about a specific activity. Didn't introduce himself or anything. Just went straight for the question that is CLEARLY answered in my ad and profile here. SMH

Hey.....Asshats.....we can see you for exactly what you are.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I say to each his own. I have been in all categories. When my ads and post were explicit I could handle my text being the same. But just that, I handled it! I didn't get upset, I set the stage.

Years later I'm not the same. But I also try to not be judgemental. I really do. If you are a xxx 100% of the time naughty provider you still have my respect and I hope you make a ton of money and get treated exactly how you want to. We are all on the same side!

I work differently now, and I take appointment request differently as well. I tolerate so much less as there are so many who want all of that for free, and never come through!
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-29
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    After posting ^^THIS.....I get a text from an OH2 Member asking about a specific activity. Didn't introduce himself or anything. Just went straight for the question that is CLEARLY answered in my ad and profile here. SMH
    bless his little cotton socks. lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    bless his little cotton socks. lol
    I'm thinking (once again) someone trying to see if I mean what I say....or am I just putting on a front online and will 'bend' when actually contacted.

Yeah.....No.......I say what I mean and mean what I say.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Houston Area which means all over the gulf coast
    I like your response 👍

Basic Menu in ad and Location in ad title, with a profile pic is what makes me look.
    The less I have to dig, the easier it is to make a decision.
    The ads don't make me horny. BCD does.
    I don't really get excited until I am ready to knock on the door.

Being older, I pretty much tried everything on my bucket list already. I just need some good luvin now and then.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpt View Post
    Basic Menu in ad and Location in ad title, with a profile pic is what makes me look.
    The less I have to dig, the easier it is to make a decision.
    The ads don't make me horny. BCD does.
    I don't really get excited until I am ready to knock on the door.

Being older, I pretty much tried everything on my bucket list already. I just need some good luvin now and then.
    Lots of fellas ain't as well seasoned. Can't hold their pee-pee as well.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-29
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2