Thread: April is high volume and a time waster.

BANNED! aka MataLeon

April is high volume and a time waster.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77950-AprilAvila
    So i see a review on her that she loves greek and tuma so i decide to set something up. I text her and she replies 30 min later and just says come on , so i head that way. As iam 35 min away and will get there at 2 she says keep in mind i have a 2:30 so hurry. I get there at 1:45 and text here iam here and nothing. I text 3 times and nothing i wait till 2:15 .Tell her Iam leaving and she says sorry someone was knocking at the door. I said you could have at least responded and she takes another 20 minutes to get back to me and says come after 4 okay I go after 4 I get there same thing happens I wait 20 minutes no response and then she says on a tax omigosh I have to reschedule my nail broke but I will make it up to you the next day I say okay at this point I'm frustrated because I'm wasted over 2 hours of my time driving back and forth so the next day we have an appointment at 11 and I get there at 10:45 same thing happens she text me at 12 this is after I left it says okay you can come on and I finally say look I don't know what games you're playing and she goes I have a whole bunch so I don't know what to tell you and I go yes but I am one of your appointment anyways or Services obviously a good she's cute nothing to brag about but it seems like you have to jump through hoops and waste a lot of time just to see her the bigger issue is that she's obviously super high volume and during this time is probably not the best provider to see just my two cents

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Sorry that happened to you.

After she said keep in mind I have a 2:30 and she was going to see you at 2, that’s a revolving door red flag. You should have moved on and chalked that up as a bad learning experience from this hobby.

Unfortunately, she probably thinks her actions are fine because of one or two good reviews that may have been honest or not so honest reviews.

Thank you for being Honest and giving hobbyist a heads up on this provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Fool me once, shame on AA. Fool me twice, shame on you OP.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    Absolutely right I gave her two chances before I posted anything because I've been in the hobby for a while and I know things happen but you're absolutely right when she said she had a 2:30 but she was weird on the phone when she was telling me some random people knock on doors she doesn't know who they are she mixes up for appointment I mean she's really batshit-crazy to be honest I'm kind of happy I didn't get a chance to see her but it was absolutely my fault on the third time because I gave her a chance but talk about time-waster bro I'm in tells me to come over and I'm there in fact I got there 15 minutes before 2 I was just going to do a 30-minute session so I figured 145 to 15 we're good not didn't work out that way I'm sure her famous last words are going to be I'm a stalker LOL o l but I don't mess with that girl I want nothing to do with her I got a whole bunch of p.m. from other people saying that she's crazy