Thread: Info

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Info

Anyone know if this person is legit
    https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...t/956557791140

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have the same question. It appears there are 3 or 4 promising posts using this number. Apparently they are working together. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    yeah I have seen on STG for a while, but just seems kinda fishy. different ages and picts don't seem to match up.
    what about this one?
    https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...2/679269318581
    I saw her add back in the day, but once again 1 number multiple different posts.
    Last edited by golden_eel; 11-25-2020 at 06:19 PM. Reason: spelling

The girl in golden_eel's post goes by brittnay or nik or nik nik she is legit but a total train wreck. If she likes you you will get good service and her rates can be very reasonable again I think it depends on how much she likes you. I know guys who pay way more than me. That number in the add is not hers though. She changes numbers a lot but pretty much lets me know right away when she does and the number she text me from tuesday the last day I saw her is the same number she has had for probably 5 or 6 weeks now. She also goes in and out of jail a lot and is currently on vacation as of yesterday but again that number in the add wasn't hers anyways but those pics are her and most of them are from the last few days judging by the marks on her face. So my guess the number is one of the guys she hooks up with that helps her operate (lives off her because they are losers who cant earn money on their own) she goes through fukboi's like them weekely sometimes daily.

There are a bunch of broke losers on the coast who seek out girls like these girls to support them. Going over ads on ****** sites like stg pretty much every girl you see has a loser like this attached to her. These guys provide certain things to these girls along with rides and companionship and in return they live off the girls income generated by fucking other nasty guys by the dozens a day. I guess this goes on everywhere across the country but I just get to know the losers because I get to know so many of the girls in our area. Some of these losers are more motivated than others. Thats the ones you will see with the same number and different girls. When you see that going on you are likely seeing a guy who takes getting his girl/girls to work more than say the guy who is just happy his girl makes enough to keep a cheap hotel food drink and the other things that keep them going. The other guys are trying to make more so they can get big rims and multiple pairs of jordans. They are the go getters of the bunch. You know the type of guy the ones who strive for success.

That could be the case for this add or it could just be a guy like that who is just using her pics to get business for whoever he happens to be living off of this week. As far as I knew the girl from the add golde posted wasnt attached to any guy this week and I spent time with her tuesday but also she has a different number than the one in the add. I would say almost for sure this is not her add its either someone just her pics for bait and switch or a loser like I mention above who has been attached to her in the past using his number to either bait and switch people or possibly show her he can get her calls so he can get her back around him. idk but I know for sure thats not her number

The 3171 number is likely bait and switch there are a lot of different pics attached to that number. I would guess that at least one of the girls pics that pull up from that number are actually one of the girls that this guy has on his roster so u may get one of those girls but I doubt its one of the attractive girls from any of those pics. I would expect shitty service at best. I could be wrong but I would never find out I never go in on a add that pulls up multiple pics to different girls off the same number until I know for a fact its one guy running multiple girls off the number and the girls are legit and offer decent service. I dont know anything like that for this number so I would recommend passing on anyone using that number. The 2655 number has no info for it anywhere and for sure isnt the number of the girl from the pics in the add so I would forsure pass on that one also.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    yeah you right Bass, saw she was cooling her heels. as of yesterday or the day before.