Thread: Verification

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Verification

I have tried a couple times. Can someone point me in the right direction? I thought I verified done the correct things but I guess I haven't. I can't seem to get any help.

Verified Companion Companion
    I hope this helps:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions (This can be found in the Oklahoma Welcome Wagon Section *stickied* at the top.)

And ladies, just reverse the process; find TWO fellows you've seen in the last 90 days who are also Verified Hobbyists on H2, then PM each a Verified Companion Vouch Request for _____. Carbon copy that to ck1942 at the same time, and when the gents reply they will ALSO include the original message, confirmation, and carbon copy ck simultaneously.

All anybody has to say when confirming is, "Yes, I have seen _____ recently and am happy to vouch for his/her Verified Hobbyist/Companion status."

ONLY verified members can give vouches.

ONLY Verified Companions may advertise outside of their initial Welcome Wagon introductions.
    If you are on P411 and have multiple okays, or you are on any other site and have reviews, they may accept those. Send the links to ck1942 and ask him if he would accept those so you can get verified here.

Good luck.