View Poll Results: Are you into watching, or being watched?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I love to watch others in person 1 on 1, but not be watched.

4 13.79%
  • Yes, I love to have others watch me 1 on 1 in person, but not watch others.

0 0%
  • I love to be watched, and also watch others in person

12 41.38%
  • I love large groups where everyone is watching and being watched

8 27.59%
  • Yes, but not in person, only on Cams

1 3.45%
  • No, sex is a totally private thing for me.

4 13.79%

Thread: Voyeurism and exhibitionism

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Cool Voyeurism and exhibitionism

In the past few years, I have found myself being drawn towards Voyeurism, and have been curious about Exhibitionism. I am posting this to see how many people might be into this fetish. Who knows, it might spark some interesting encounters.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can relate on the voyeurism part. I had a lady last year who I had seen many times fulfill a fantasy of mine.
    Her bf was in on it, but in the "role play"...she told him she wanted to blindfold him and give him a blowjob.
    I was waiting outside the apartment door and she texted me..."come in and be quiet".
    I walked in and watched her give him a blowjob while he was blindfolded, but she's stop every once in a while and blow me a bit.
    She kept stroking me the whole time getting me worked up and then I motioned to her that I was getting close...
    She told her bf..."hold on baby, let me go get some lube" while she crawled over and finished me in her mouth...
    Then went back to him while I watched....when he came..I left.
    It was pretty hot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Ris’n, you’ve watched me in person before, and that was awesome! Recently, I had the experience have having an unknown person/voice watch me and a lady on her Ring cams and give audible instructions—we performed admirably, and it was grand!
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a FWB who was a total smoke show introduce me to the swinger scene. We watched for a while and got worked up then she put on a show with me as a prop. I was a lot younger and in much better shape then, but I’d do it again with the right ladies.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I enjoy both. Watching and being watched. I cam and love being naked in general on the daily. If I could live life naked and free, I'd definitely live a happier life for sure, lol..

Something about seeing yourself naked and uninhibited in the eyes of others or even in the reflection of a few strategically placed mirrors, is so freaking HOT!!! I enjoy putting on a show and absolutely love filming myself in action as well, (just to watch it later, so I can cum and make a mess all over again !!!...)

I've made it a mission to enjoy life on a whim, whilst scratching off Buckelist Goals. One list is devoted solely to my feeding my deprived sexual appetite.

On this list, I have many DP and gangbang goals. But I for sure have to go to a swingers club with someone who is as wild and carefree as myself, for a night of fun and debauchery!!!
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Damn Deja. You and I have got to get together! I'd love to help you with checking some of those things off of your list. I've always found you attractive from afar. You've even screened me already.

I I think I could match you with the wild and carefree parts too..... :-)

A'Man

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    I enjoy both. Watching and being watched. I cam and love being naked in general on the daily. If I could live life naked and free, I'd definitely live a happier life for sure, lol..

Something about seeing yourself naked and uninhibited in the eyes of others or even in the reflection of a few strategically placed mirrors, is so freaking HOT!!! I enjoy putting on a show and absolutely love filming myself in action as well, (just to watch it later, so I can cum and make a mess all over again !!!...)

I've made it a mission to enjoy life on a whim, whilst scratching off Buckelist Goals. One list is devoted solely to my feeding my deprived sexual appetite.

On this list, I have many DP and gangbang goals. But I for sure have to go to a swingers club with someone who is as wild and carefree as myself, for a night of fun and debauchery!!!
    you one scary chica! i think i'm in love with you .... but still scared
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching